Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Bitch Is Dead

FCUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MAN! Just when I wanted to blog, my laptop's connection went dead on me. ARGHHH. I wanted to publish some photos lah! Now I'm using my elder brother's computer. But anyway, I'm in a pretty good mood. I may have lost like, 10-15 marks of Paper 2 (which is upon 100) but I think I'm a little confident that (I don't wanna be too over-confident) I'll get like 80 marks for this paper? Hopefully lah! I mean, if I do, it'll totally bring up the marks for Paper 1 (which I think I'll get a B3 just for that component).
-
The only two questions I hate was the one with a pentagon and five semi-circles, FCUK YOU YOU STUPID QUESTION. And the other one with two stupid cylinders and you had to show the equation. YOU'RE ANOTHER DUMB QUESTION TOO. As in, NOT LITERALLY. I mean, if it's a dumb question, we all would know how to answer it. But it's a freaking hard dumb question and most of us couldn't answer it. Arhhhhhh. But oh well, I think I've lost like 15 marks from those two questions (as far as I know, for the algebraic word equation problem sum I get 4 marks ++ since I did the quadratic formula part). Overall, I felt the paper was extremely easy! Except for the two questions, of course. So yeah, HAPPY :)
-
But anyway! MATHS IS FINALLY OVER. We don't have much to worry about except for Combined Humanities (which is easy peasy if you understand and remember the facts) and Combined Sciences (which is easy peasy if you have a good and strong foundation) and of course, F&N (which is easy peasy if you understand and remember the facts + if you have a good and strong foundation). Other than that, BRING THE REMAINING BITCHES TO ME MAN! I can't wait to kick their faces (and I don't mean to personify those three subjects but whatever). Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 7 is out! I wanna watch an episode to help me relax =P BYE EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.