-
I drew this! I know, sexy right!? :)
I know I have a lot of pimples. Any special 'recipes'?



-
Random, IN CLASS! Daryll Ong sweeping the floor like Maria!
LOOK AT ZHAFRI! HAHAHA!
-
HEY! Alright bad news: Prom Night cancelled. Apparently an estimated 270 students did a survey and clarified that they were willing to attend prom night, survey included the cost per head for each venue. Like for SGSS hall (EEW NO WAY!), it would be like $20. For IDK, Hotel 81 (for example), it would be 45. For Holiday Inn, it would be $55. Apparently, 270 people chose Holiday Inn. Turns out only 35 people made the payment. So yeah. CANCELLED. I'm quite disappointed because I've been wanting to wear a formal black suit and you know, dance the night away... But, sighs. Huge disappointment.
-
Anyway, I received my report card and let's just say I made a minor improvement. From 23 points to 20 points. Wow, big deal. Haiyo... I'm so worried about my subjects man. I just really hope I could really start being serious and erase all traces of frivolity! It's definitely not worth it, especially since the major is 20 odd days away! It's going to be damn pressurizing. I do hope I pass my re-exam for Maths Paper 1, though. Seems pretty easy the way I did it on the actual day a few weeks back. But, that got me a C6 and hopefully the 'easy' I felt this afternoon would give me a better grade.
-
Third thing: A teacher didn't call me childish (even when I told her this, "OK, I get it, you think we're childish...", but she replied me this..) she called me, "No, I don't think you're childish, I just think you're fun-loving, fun to be with...". WAH DAMN TOUCHING CAN? HAHAHA!
-
It's like the first time a teacher ever told me this. And yes, I may be rude at times, I know. People even blogged about me for that. I may be noisy at times. Yes, people did blog about me for that. But, have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, if you were to hang out with me (provided I treat you nice lah), you might look at me from a different perspective? Likewise, if you're, for instance, a teacher. A teacher used to hate me to the core, I know. But, I'm not saying she changed for me or whatever, but she did look at me from a different perspective and didn't even mind whatever I said at all (and by whatever I said, I meant, shouting lame remarks and being ultralame). But other teachers think that I'm just rude, insensitive and disgraceful. Other classmates think I'm just rude, insensitive and disgraceful.
-
I admit, I'm rude, but I know my manners and trust me, I was brought up well and I clearly don't want to be polite to people who didn't deserve it, and I don't think people deserve my respect (I know you think, who the hell wants your respect) but, come on, why want my respect when you don't give yours. I know, shut up, I'm RUDE okay. Don't have to remind me that or even give me the look that makes me realise I'm being rude, because from how I see it, I can be rude to as many people as I want and I can be extremely polite to as many people as I want. And if people think I was being rude during Maths class just now? Yes, I was but I don't care.
-
Just so you know what happened, I may be deemed rude but there's a point in this... argument.
-
Me: Teacher, what's this paper ah! (something like that)
Ms Tay: *turns around, assumes I was calling her* Do the follow..
Me: *interrupts* I'm talking to Ms Lee.
Ms Tay: *flares up and face turns RAD* BLAH BLAH BLAH GET OUT!
Me: But I was calling Ms Lee?!
-
So you can read this conversation and tell me how you think about Ms Tay's reaction. If you want to know the full story, just come and talk to me. I'll tell you EVERYTHING there is to know. I'm so tempted to blog everything out, but, sorry lah. Saving my own ass here :) Anyway, Ms Tay clearly hates me, and gives me the bull about how she cares for me. PLEASE LAH.
-
And during that period, when we were supposed to greet the teachers, I only thanked Ms Lee. I seriously feel sorry for Ms Lee. Again, if you want to know why, just ask me :) I know some of you think I'm picking on Ms Tay, but that's your problem. The way she treats my class (a lot of people don't _____ her from my class) is different than the way she treats other classes, perhaps.
-
Fourthly: I have not slept since the start of the school. HAHAHA! Isn't it quite weird to say you're so tired you haven't slept since the start of the school? It's like as if you're making sleep compulsory during school. HAHAHA! After school, went to meet Nurul Amirah at Serangoon Central McDonald's, told her EVERYTHING about Ms Tay. Hahahaha!
-
Then that idiot started playing Pepsi Cola with me, competed with me in drawing faces and started WRESTLING ME with only hands. HAHAHA! We were supposed to use both our hands and try to block each other's hands to prevent it from touching your shoulder. Wah Amirah damn strong la! Super aggressive. Must be all those volleyball and bowling trainings. But too bad, not as strong as me. HAHAHA! There was this point in time while we were 'fighting', our hands were too strong against each other, I wasn't able to move it at all, I lifted up my shoeless feet (with socks lah!) and touched her shoulders! HAHAHAHA! I ended up getting pinches instead of punches. Thanks.
-
So I studied Maths and sorted out all my worksheets and stuffs under each subjects as categories. Damn tiring. Hahaha! Oh I slept too. And yes, I didn't do much :( I was supposed to prepare notes for SS but I ended up doing Maths. Alright, super late. Should get going. :) Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.