Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Aftermath Of My Birthday

Yes, not that I hate it but after being out at school, or anywhere else for three days, giving me absolutely no rest at all, made me incredibly exhausted on Monday midnight. I totally enjoyed my weekend (Jasmine's birthday, F1, Buffet, my birthday) but I woke up feeling groggy, with a runny nose, a huge headache, sore eyes, more pimples and a numbed face. HAHAHA! Nurul and Jasmine wanted to meet me for slacking or studying respectively. But Jasmine had remedial till 5 p.m. and I figured we won't be studying today, so in the end I met Nurul, we headed to J8 to have lunch at KFC, went to Watsons to get my facial wash and deodorant, we then went to Pet Lovers Centre at Plaza Singapura to get some bathing sand for Molly (my new hamster -- read 4 posts back) and then, changed Jasmine's slippers, we went Starbucks for a drink and then we went to get Tau Huay at Kovan. And the whole time I couldn't wait to go home to see Molly. Hahahaha!
I know I looked fine but I felt NOT fine!

Strawberry for the bath sand!

OK, I kinda look pale here.

Nurul Amirah.
-
Molly!

CUTEST PIC OF MOLLY.
I love Molly :) Alright, I should get going now. It's super late. I have school tomorrow. Ahhh, it'll be hell for me this week. Mock exams, etcetra. I feel so dead beat. Hahahaha. And yes, I didn't go to school because I overslept and I felt really sick. So there's that. I spent 5 hours blogging on all four posts. I'm cyber-ly tired. HAHAHA! OK, GOOD NIGHT! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.