As you all know, Yong Wei was the one who saved everyone of our lives (well, specifically, schoolmates). If you want to know why the DM stopped making us sing the National Anthem for up to 4 times, you should thank him! But what you did not know, is that he's one of the finalists in the What-The-Hell blog category for Omy.sg!
-
Since then, I decided to do some photo guides so you guys can know more about my hero (Mr Obesity -- and yeah, I desperately want to gain weight).
-
Yong Wei's Guide To English
-
Yong Wei's Guide to Sleeping
-
Yong Wei's (mini) Guide to Photos
Yong Wei's Special Guide to Eating
Take off your mask silly! #1) Grab some popcorn.





Yes, those are... mattresses. YW left his disgusting footprint there! HAHAHAHA!



Our.. erhem, soft drink.
As more and more people arrived...

THIS IS THE MOST MUTHA-EFFING TASTIEST MEATBALL EVER!!!!!!!
MMMMM!!!!
Yeah... I kinda had nothing to wear.
PICTURES ALL THE WAY OF MYSELF. You've been warned.

You see the girl looking at something and the girl kneeling down? I think they were pissed cos we were having a mini pillow fight. Obviously, I won.
BORED while the band was playing and the introduction speeches.
So we decided to go to the ground floor and just mingle around the more popular ones. HAHAHA! We were like literally EXTRAS going down and talking to Steven Lim, Kay Kay and other famous bloggers. Hahahaha! But who could blame us? We were super bored upstairs and there wasn't even anyone who smiled at us (or YW) when YW told them he had a large circumference. YAWN.
Hahaha! Yeah, kinda am taller than her.
Some zilian photos of me in the taxi with YW.




-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WAIT FOR IT.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DAMMIT. WAIT FOR IT.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Give two boxes of KOKA noodles to him and he'll try to lose weight.
-
-
-
-
Supperclub! Yeah, it's a club. We assumed we were the youngest here since well, everyone looked older.
The stuffs inside my goodie bags!
So yesterday night was fun! As in, the later part of the evening. YW and I met up at Serangoon MRT and we made our way to Supperclub! We were one of the early birds, got our photo taken by one photographer and then as the minutes passed, and as the event officially started, we got bored with the (no offense) music, speeches and yadda. The food was what kept us going. DAMN!
-
After they had announced the award winners, YW and I got bored at the second level and we decided to go down to just socialize. Yadda-yadda-yadda.
-
So! Today, I had my F&N paper! SUPER SUPER EASY. HAHAHA! OK, not super easy, just that it was rather... doable. I'm not expecting an A1 or anything, I'm just hoping for a pass. F&N, like Biology and possibly Chemistry, is just simply knowing your work and whatever theoretical question that your knowledge can apply to, you write down. If a certain question, you don't have any idea about, then too bad, you're screwed. Similar to Combined Sciences, you just need to have your foundation. Although, of course, the standard is higher and you need to apply your knowledge and sort of, analyse using that theory of yours to produce the perfect answer. I'm just talking crap. Hahaha, but what I'm really saying is, long story short, F&N is crap easy. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
-
Other miscellaneous stuffs:
A video of Aiden and his new KNS hairstyle. Still cute.
-
AND OHHHH! Tomorrow I'll be going to school to collect UNSW certificate! HAHAHA! Remember the other time I told you guys I took part in an essay-writing competition? The U-something New South Wales writing competition thingy... WELL!!! I WAS ONE OF THE TOP 35%! HAHAHAHA! Although it's not a biggie as like, Distinction or something but, AT LEAST I DIDN'T GET A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION! Super excited! Hahahaha! Gonna feel Ms Chee's hands tomorrow. But, super troublesome. I just have to get up early in the morning, shake hands with Principal and go home. Then, I'll be meeting Jasmine and paying for my Prom Night admission fee and then Daryll, Jasmine and I and possibly others, would be going PLAZA SINGAPURA! I still love that place. Should get going, Mega McSpicy is SO ONE OF MY FAVOURITES RIGHT NOW. BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.