Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rising Sun Meets The Perseverance

Me wearing goggles in class! HAHAHAA!

Over @ Spotlight! haHAHA!
I'M GOING TO SEE THE GRAND PRIX!
OK! I'm not really super excited, I'm just normal-excited because this was a last-minute announcement. My Dad had a friend who is big shot and she gave us three tix (she tried getting five) and so my younger brother, Dad and I would be going! =) Right after Jasmine's birthday celebration! Can't wait as well! Have been doing so many things today! It's sucha super long day. I have yet a few more things to do.
-
Anyway, another piece of good news! Thanks to my essay (which I got 27/30 for the Journey topic), it pulled up my overall marks and I got a B3! OMG!!! HAHAHA! Anyway, super super shocked and happy that I got like 27/30 for essay-writing! IT WAS A SHOCKER! And it did help a lot! As for my other subjects, nah. I think I'll be getting 2 Bs and 3 Cs -- for the 1st time in three years. Btw, sorry, I'm kinda in a rush so I'm typing like tis.
-
Yes yes, I know. I shouldn't blog but I love my blog so much. But exams is prior to this. So I'm thinking I should stop blogging after my birthday. Because I kinda did a schedule and it added up to a month's worth of revision and it starts from my birthday (Monday) and so I decided, ok, I shall start revising on Tuesday. So I will. Tt means this blog would have to stop. So as Farmville. I'd plant the crops for like 4 days then come back agn ltr. Not sure if I'd remember but oh well. I need to set some things straight first. Next, I should finish my Heroes by this week, so there won't be any further disruptions. Finally, if possible, I might keep my laptop out of my eyesight. Yes yes, new rules have to be set for myself. I can't afford the same results I gt for Prelims for Os.
-
Anw sch was boring as hell, Jasmine, Nurul (ok another thing, you guys don't know Nurul, but here's the thing, she's actually Stephanie, the one I was talking abt? Yeah kinda like... personal stuffs happened, and I sorta saw Nurul behind someone's back and I didn't wanna jeopardize Nurul's relationship with that someone. So I had to change the name and it was previously as far as I could recall, whatever la Maria or something, but changed it to Stephanie instead. Now tt things are changed, her identity cn be revealed :)) and I met up at J8 (don't go there anymore bcos there are stalkers) and we had lunch at LJS, walked around plenty, Jasmine went off, Nurul and I further slacked, we decided to head to our usual hangout, Plaza Sing, walked around another more, rested till 7 and yadda-yadda-yadda :)
-
Had a busy time doing lotsa stuffs. Still have 1 mre task left. :) Jasmine's birthday this Sat and F1 too! Can't wait :) More birthday dinners! Whole family dinner (inclusive of cousins, aunts etcetra) on Sunday, own family dinner on Monday (to celebrate my Dad and my birthday -- yes, we both have the same birthdays), dinner with Nurul on Wednesday! What's next. Hahaha! I'm so gonna ask for a birthday watch! $200++ :) &&& I've been thinking of getting a hamster after Nurul and Tricia totally brainwashed me with the cuteness of it. Aiden won't be replaced, DUH. I would love them both :) Ahhh but I don't think I'm responsible enough for a small cute hamster. I need mre time to tink. Anw, i bet you guys aren't used 2 the short forms, but it's only cos I'm trying to stop my finger muscles frm shattering apart after all tt constant writing & typing & texting.
-
Other than tt, I think today's rewarding :) Shall get going! With love & thanks, Eugene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.