OK, I seriously think Heroes super suck. I just think it sucks. The ideas look all so NOT original! I mean, for the past 14 episodes of Heroes Season 3, all I could think of was Alias (yes, I've watched the whole 5 seasons of Alias) + Prison Break + 24 + X Men: The Last Stand COMBINED. Like what the hell? Ahhh, and WHY then did God make me someone who never gives up halfway when he knows there would be shows like HEROES?! Or rather, why then didn't my mother just push me outta her ERHEM way earlier so I wouldn't be a Libra! Not that Virgos and whatever-comes-after-Libras are people who give up halfway, but I kinda think Librans share a common goal: Do not give up halfway. I think.-
Whatever lah whatever. Speaking of super (read first sentence if you think I'm being irrelevant), the picture above was taken @ Supperclub! In addition, if you haven't watched it, go read my September 19th Saturday post, it has the video somewhere in there. If you want to see more pictures, go to Thursday September 17th 2009, you'll be there in no time.
-
And it's the last day of my Prelim MCQ paper. No more mugging, like FINALLY. Yep, I'm planning on going to school tomorrow to know what my results are like. OK so today after the paper, it was 9 a.m, my clique and I had breakfast, then yadda-yadda-yadda, a few left, a few more left, then it was just Daryll, Jasmine and I, heading towards the salon to get our haircut! Frankly speaking, the previous visits when I emerged from the salon, I felt refreshed, but today, something was bugging me, in my way, or something.
-
I think it must be my weekly outbreak of pimples. OK, screw you, I didn't have any pimples, just scars last whole week (miraculously, and thank goodness for that), but today, 6 pimples popped out on my forehead, one pimple chose to be a best friend with my sideburn and one happily nested itself right against my SCAR. And one more, is the weirdest pimple of all, decided to be anti-social, like Jameson (: , and planted itself right at my neck. Arghhh, I feel so uncomfortable now. I've been taking care of my face and last week was like a miracle or something, but just today it all came back. And I think I'm not liking my hairstyle. I mean, it's kinda, round.
-
But who cares, I'm too cool for school. Hahaha! The extent of not caring costed me in NOT styling my hair before school, I mean, come on, just go to school for an hour to do your MCQ science paper, you're sucha dweeb, Eugene, and thus I had an explosive hairstyle with horribly-combed fringe. But oh well. Damn I'm so tired I'm too afraid to go to sleep cos if I do, I won't be able to sleep tonight. Back to Heroes. BYE.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.