Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hahaha met Jasmine at like 12 p.m? I know, we planned to meet at 10 a.m. but we were too tired and I fell asleep at around 9.20 a.m. after waking her up? HAHAHA! So, we managed to find some seats -- on a Saturday. I proceeded with preparing my Chemistry notes. Then, I got bored (I intended to study Food & Nutrition, Biology and History -- Thank God I didn't bring a stack of notes. LOL!) and I decided to do a study plan. And I've decided to start studying for 'O' Levels the day after my birthday! And even on my birthday I'll be having EL lessons from 7.30 p.m to 9.30 p.m at Mavis. Damn sian. Would be having EL extra lessons at Mavis for this whole two months actually. It started a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't attended one since. Shall go this Monday. OK, so for my study plan, I think it's AWESOME. If I follow the study plan, the process wouldn't be so strenuous and tedious. No matter how the SEAB cramped up all the papers together in a week or so, I guess this plan helps making it less anticipating. Trust me, I don't want to try to be too anxious because if I do, I'll forget some important stuffs.
-
Don't even try doing some espionage okay! HAHAHA! I even gave myself BREAKS in my study plan. So I guess, this study plan shall do wonders. I'm going to learn from last year not to CHIONG studying everyday. Although it paid off well, I am still going to have to add in some break-days (PS, I really hope I can pass my Maths prelims because I have absolutely half of the confidence I had last year for 'N' Levels now). And that's what I basically did for today. I know, I'm not in the mood. I shall also start studying for my Prelims when the holidays commence.
- I will forget about you, you've been gone for weeks.
Hahaha, the craziest part of me feels like taking Prelims as some risk. I mean, I should use the Prelims as some sort of test to see where I stand -- yes, without studying. OK, I shall try that! Hahahaha no lah. I mean, if I don't study, and if I still can get high grades (which would be entirely impossible because I know for one I'm NOT Einstein), then I would know where I stand. Then, I would do the necessary measures to improve more and practise on papers. Right?! Hahaha, likewise, obviously, if I get low grades. Nah, I shan't take risks. But, it's just that each time I sit down, when I flip open a book, I'll be moodless. And it's only because of that (like 70%) much motivation that I do start to study.
-
So yeah, Daryll came and he studied for a short while. Hahaha, why? Because we were too tired we decided to stop studying! Hahaha Shan Shun was sleeping so in the end he didn't come. We went to eat at the nearby coffeeshop and slacked for awhile till I decided to have a poop. For the record, I don't find it embarrassing to shit in the midst of the Social Studies paper. I mean, when you have to shit, you HAVE to shit right. What's more embarrassing is that you shit in your pants. Although it would be embarrassing if you shit in the toilet and then people go in and shouts, "STINKS SIA!" (trust me, it has happened before), and if you FARTED super loud (yes, I've farted super loud before), but what's worst than shitting in your pants with that HORRID smell. A girl in my class shit in class before in Primary School. HAHAHAHA! Woops. And yeah, I've heard rumours about almost everyone in my level, don't be surprised if I know something about you =).
-
Which brings me to the next point. Trust. I don't know how you define it or whatever but in my case, respecting someone's privacy is something. And I don't look like the one who wouldn't respect people's privacy but I'm glad and honored there are still people who would trust me. Although there have been times when it slipped out of my mind, I would feel entirely remorseful and I would make it up to the person. So to those whom I've accidentally let out secrets to other people with your knowing. I'm incredibly sorry. Of course, if you're someone I hate, what's the point letting your secrets out? Hahaha, no lah. I'll still be respectful. I know what it's like to be disrespectful. Yep, so just took a 3-hour-long nap!!! Ugh I don't feel tired now (12 midnight). =( Tuitions tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.