
I cooked French Toast again yesterday! This time, I modified the recipe a little and added cocoa powder. HAHAHA! And yeah, it SUCKS. I swear it had this very weird combination of cinnamon and cocoa. Doesn't go well. My original recipe was so much better and heavenly. This one wasn't that great. I just added cocoa powder on impulse because I thought it would be nice. Looks like my judgement or my instincts proved me wrong. LOL!

And yeah, I finished it.

HAHAHA! So today was fun! Had tuition in the morning at 9 a.m, so I woke up at like 8? Then after tuition, it was already 11 a.m and I went back to sleep. Totally didn't take note of the time because I was meeting Tricia to study. OK, you guys may think,
WHAT? You two went studying? It's impossible! HAHAHAHA! That's when you're proven wrong! Because we DID STUDY. I swear. Fine, 15 minutes were spent telling jokes and laughing out loud in the library but hey, who didn't slack/go toilet/eat/take a rest? HAHAHA! Yes, we did productive work! Asaad came along as well! So it was more fun because we were all doing silly antics and laughing hard. HAHAHA! Damn fun. So we studied for only 4 hours and we went to McDonald's opposite AMK Library to eat! By then we went home. HAHAHA! And we annoyed Mr Wong as we exited the library. LOL! OK, I shall go do some Maths. I just realised I had no more doubts. =X
-
HAHA! When I went through my whole TYS, I was like, "EH! I know this well what!". HAHAHA! But, I need to practise more. That would make my foundation stronger. But other than that, the only thing I'm not sure right now is constructiong quadilaterals/shit-stuffs. As for my SS, we took some risks by studying Globalisation. As for the rest of the topics, we simply read through. Of course, if we're unlucky and Globalisation doesn't come out, then we're screwed lah. But, if we're lucky and Globalisation does come out, then HURRAY. Hahahaha. So we went different directions and buah after this, I'm so going to practise more on my Maths. I need that one week break. Intending to chiong everyday. Bye =) GOOD LUCK TO ALL TAKING MATHS & SS.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.