Friday, September 25, 2009

Gunfights

Evening everyone! First up, Jasmine's birthday is in 40 minutes' time! Will be meeting her for her birthday celebration tomorrow! :) And after that! I'm gonna go see the Formula One Grand Prix! My connection is a bit screwed so I might not be online anymore since I'm on my elder brother's computer and he's in the shower (a really long one) right now and I'm trying to do all my last minute online tasks as fast as I can before he can dry himself up. Today's school was alright, I calculated in total and I've got 71/100 for Chemistry (under Combined Science)! At first I was a little bit disappointed because I thought I've got 69 but Ms Tan didn't mark a question and I had 2 more marks! Life-saver man! Hahaha! Chemistry was super fun, making jokes with a few classmates, hahahaha damn funny! Laugh till tio burning sensation. Other than that, it's been a long and tiring day. I can't wait for tomorrow! :) LASTLY, HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY JASMINE NEO! I've been thinking and planning for her birthday that I didn't have time to think of what I really wanted for my birthday!
-
Nurul said she'd buy for me a hamster because I wanted it so bad but no, if you really plan on getting one, DON'T. Cos I don't think I'm up for further responsibilities. But other than that, I really want an expensive watch. Possibly leather or water-resistant or shock-resistant, definitely digital. I saw one I really liked! $230! Suits the budget totally! Ahhhh! I wanted that watch. Hahahaha! Anyway, shall get going :) A long day ahead tomorrow, picture would definitely be up! Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.