-
OK, I've received my Prelim results for English, Maths, Chemistry and F&N. And I'm super super demoralized. I didn't get the marks I expected. I thought I'd get B3 or A2 for English or something because I swear I thought it was really easy, likewise for Maths, I felt it was easy. For Chemistry though, I felt it was tough, I've yet to calculate the overall marks so I'm not sure whether I passed or failed. As for F&N, things are pretty much screwed up that I just feel so helpless. In fact, I feel really helpless now. I feel so lost and uncertain.
-
Ms Tay is definitely demoralizing us. "Where can you go if you fail? ITE? Then shouldn't you have thought about it last year?", and if she's reading, don't deny that I'm telling the truth and this is definitely not some stupid OUTRAGEOUS accusation. Because everyone (or as far as I know) feels demoralized, like there's no way out. For some reason, I do feel the same way. So, Ms Tay, you win.
-
Please lah. Let's be realistic, if Ms Tay wants to talk about being realistic, let's be realistic: The standard of Prelims were set much much higher than 'O' Levels, shouldn't we NOT add two grades? As in, she said, if we get B3 for Prelim Maths, we should add two grades down, so which means we'll have 'O' Levels Maths with a c5 grade? That's very very stupid and illogical. Don't you agree? Come on, like what? If Prelim Maths were set this way, then what's 'O' Level Maths equivalent to? 'A' Levels? I understand Ms Tay wants to encourage us but if she keeps talking about realism, BE FREAKING REALISTIC. Prelims standard = Higher than 'O' Levels = No need to add two grades down. Ugggh, just can't stand the way people think like we have no hope. If they want to make us feel hopeless, well, newsflash, they're doing a very good job.
-
And yeah, my results are crap. A teeny hope left, hopefully I won't have that teeny hope result in a greater disappointment otherwise I'll just stone and die. I swear I will. Ahhhh I need help. I swear. I get it teachers are helping us, but some of them, I'm not getting any. I am on the verge of cracking, going insane and losing my mind. Just thinking about it makes me want to really go crazy. Someone please help.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.