Hey! HAHAHA! So today's Audrey's 17th birthday! And this girl is like a our DA JIE to everyone. HAHAHA! I have known her since Secondary 2 and although we never talked as much as my best friends, I still enjoyed her presence. HAHAHA! But I gotta say, the years that have passed and I never really got her anything for her birthday despite her giving me a wallet in Secondary 2! HAHAHA yep, I still keep it but I don't use it. =)
-
I decided to do something for her this 17th birthday. So, Jasmine and many other people as well as I, collaborated with each other to plan the PERFECT SURPRISE! HAHAHA! Thanks to the people involved: Jasmine, Woon Yee, Cai Jia, Ivy, Daryll Ong, Jameson, Joel, Samuel, Benjamin Ang, Shan Shun, Gordon and last but not least, AUDREY, for giving us your real address. HAHAHAHAHA!
-
And how did we get her address, you may ask. Obviously, we couldn't get it from her IC, or she would suspect. HAHAHA! So Jasmine created a bogus survey and in that survey, she requested the address. Meanwhile, all of us including Audrey were in a MSN conversation and when Jasmine was done, she 'sent everyone' the link of the survey and we were all, "I'm doing now!". And Audrey's reply was what matters most. So when she announced she was done, we were laughing hysterically! HAHAHA! Or rather, me. I think. HAHAHA! Then then I was like thinking, "Damn, what if she didn't put her real address?", then we were like.. 'die loh'. HAHAHA! So I was like sort of 'luring' her into telling us the truth without her realizing. I said, "HAHA! I put my real address leh!". Then, Audrey replied, "SAME!". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING LAH.
-
HAHAHA! OK, so the plan was that Woon Yee, Cai Jia, Ivy and Audrey were set to 'go home and change and then meet to celebrate with Audrey'. Audrey went home. If I'm not wrong, Woon Yee, Cai Jia and Ivy met Jasmine, Jameson, Daryll Ong and the rest instead (I'm not sure about the plan because I was in SHIFT 4 OF MY PRACTICAL EXAM :( HAHAHA!). I presumed they bought the cake somewhere and ordered Pastamania. Fast-forward to the part where they camped outside the lift of Audrey's block and they gave her a loving surprise! Some time later, Samuel and I came over!
The birthday cake! =)
---
CAMPERS!
Audrey looks as if she was like, 'AHHH, OMG!'. HAHAHA!
NICE BLOW AUDREY HAHAHAHA!
Audrey, you don't bring any bag when you go meet WY, CJ and Ivy meh? HAHAHA!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OMG IT APPEARED IN FRONT OF ME.
(HAHAHA, and I'm just kidding. Audrey didn't wish for a terrapin. HAHA!)
A group photo (without Samuel and me).
"DON'T YOU DARE SMASH MY FACE INTO THE CAKE!".
MAHJONG! HAHA! Samuel and I reached Audrey's house straightaway after our Practical Exam and they were playing Mahjong and so they ended their game and I joined in!
Pastamania came as well.
I look a bit like those AH PEK playing Mahjong.-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ME LAH! HAHAHAHA! PRO right! HAHAHA! My first game and yet I won! =) Although my preparation skills were a bit rusty because I totally forgotten how to stack, sort, start. Made a few mistakes too. HAHAHA! Maybe that's why I won, because the mistakes I made helped me to win :) HAHAHAHA! I guess.
-
A final group photo before Shan Shun, Woon Yee and Samuel left.
-
A final group photo before Shan Shun, Woon Yee and Samuel left.
From left to right: Shan Shun, Jasmine, Ivy, Cai Jia, Audrey, Eugene (me), Daryll, Woon Yee, Gordon, Joel. Front row (L to R): Samuel and Jameson.-
HAHAHAHA! AUDREY, HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION =) So we had our pizza, watched a little TV, played Truth Or Dare, ended up gossiping hardcore. HAHAHAHAHA. One of the topic was me. HAHAHA! And all the personal opinions of me from everyone totally wasn't a shock to me, so, don't feel bad, because I know I am irritating. HAHAHA! I was born to irritate, LIKE COME ON. Disturbing people has always been a pleasure for me. Although yes, I guess I would have to change myself a little bit when I'm going to Polytechnic because that would mean immaturity. So... IRRITATE WHILE I CAN. HAHAHA!
-
All of us 'dispersed' after the birthday celebration. And PRACTICAL WAS SUPER SUPER EASY! HAHAHAHAHA! OK, for Biology only. Biology was extremely easy. As for Chemistry, I have no freaking idea what that beer-color thing is! I simply wrote YELLOW for my observation. HAHAHAHAHA! I swear it was like, "HUH?", and when I felt it it was quite hot. I guess it's the exothermic reaction. But other than that, not much difficulty, it's manageable but I don't think I will get full marks for this paper. As for my Biology practical paper, I think I can get high marks for it :) HAHAHA! Super easy lah. I was like the first to finish? I think. HAHA! So happy =) And shucks. Here goes SS paper and EM. Ugh. On Friday. I doubt I'd be studying topics for my SEQs and I think I should just focus on SBQs like I always do. And the last I did this 'arrangement', it earned me a B3 in Combined Humanities for 'N' Levels last year.
-
I doubt it'd be this simple this year since it's 'O' Level standard. I know I should study but I seriously don't have the mood to. It's extremely strenuous and stressful. As for Maths, my doubts still remains. Although the Completing of Square method thingy has been fully settled (because I finally understood what my tutor was talking about), there are still many other topics left that makes me doubtful. Shall go study tomorrow, I think. Hahaha. Alright, guess I should go. LASTLY AND ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, AUDREY =)
-
PS: Paiseh for the grammatical errors these few days, I'm too lazy to check. Oh and thank you Ms Sim for the $5 KFC voucher, deeply appreciated it =)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.