Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello, Goodbye, Amen

History was alright! You know, actually, I kind of think I'll do better in History than Social Studies? Although it's INCREDIBLY IMPOSSIBLE that I would since I totally studied for SS and I totally did not PEEK at my History notes. But, I kind of wrote more for one of the essay questions than one of the SS essay questions.
-
As for the Source Based Questions for History, I felt that it was rather easy? Hopefully the skills I acquired from learning SS's SBQ would also help in History! I mean duh, it's the same concept! So anyway! Headed back home, watched a few episodes of 90210 and Desperate Housewives and studied hardcore for Chemistry, as well as, taking a 4-hour-nap. From 1 p.m. till 5 p.m. I know, I'm such a pig. Especially since in between, I got up say, around 3.45 p.m. to sort of check my laptop, and I couldn't take the tiredness so I went back to sleep again. I know. HAHAHA!
-
Chemistry paper tomorrow! Would be studying with a few of my friends at McDonald's, shan't say where. Hahaha. As for Wednesday, YW wants me to follow him to some OMY.sg Blog Awards thingy? He wants me to wear pyjamas or something, which I AM SO NOT. But anyway yeah, I was forced. =( He had no one to go with and he did ask me even after I turned him down. Yah, I'm pitying you, ah pui. Hahahaha!
-
Then there's Thursday with my F&N paper. Friday there's nothing on, which I shall go celebrate since there's no more papers except Science MCQ (which means, there's no need to revise intensely since we've already 'intensely' revised for both Paper 2s, I just need to read through, that's all). Tuition on Saturday, yawn (or maybe not? Hahaha), Tuitions on Sunday. Great, this week's gonna turn out fine, I bet. Oh about intuitions, I kinda think something's wrong and I'm not just saying because I've gone through hours of drama series. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.