-
MY NEW HAMSTER!!! It's a female and I named it Molly! :)
-
ALRIGHT! First up! I need to thank EVERYONE who wished me first. Secondly, I want to assure you guys that Jasmine's birthday post and the F1 post and yesterday night's Japanese buffet dinner post will come up soon!!! These 3 days have been super super long.. Hope you guys won't get sick and tired of waiting! Hahahaha! Thirdly, the gifts I received was a hamster (inclusive of cage, bedding, food), a perfume bottle, a nice board thing with birthday wishes from each and everyone of my friends, two of my pictures and lots of pins. HAHAHA! Fourthly, I am extremely exhausted. Fifthly, I feel really really touched that so many people wished me and I swear I didn't feel disappointed at all. I was super happy and I feel really thankful and I appreciate all those who remembered and wished me! Seriously, last year was such a disappointment but I guess God's merciful and friends who celebrated my birthday this year are truly hard to find. I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!
-
Lastly, THANKS FOR THE SURPRISES. You guys really convinced me there was some stupid Prelim talk by the Vice Principal as early as 7 a.m. and Nurul really convinced me she finished school at 7, and all you guys were lucky Mr Wong had a medical check-up (cos if he didn't, I would have History remedial till 5 p.m. and Nurul might have to wait for another hour plus? HAHAHAHA!) and yeah, THANKS FOR MAKING ME EMBARRASSED by walking around my whole neighborhood asking for SEVENTEEN PEOPLE to wish me! HAHAHAHA! But it was quite fun! Especially those stupid dao ones who didn't even wish me. HAHAHA! Yes yes, I really really enjoyed it. Especially the cake smashed into my face. HAHAHAHA! It's a day I don't think I would EVER forget! THANK YOU EVERYONE. And here are the list of names! To be fair, I should also arrange those who wished me in alphabetical order and not in chronological order! :)
-
Thank you to:
1) Audrey
2) Asaad
3) Amrit (Tricia's cousin)
4) Atikah
5) Alice
6) Azhar
7) Bivithara
8) Cai Jia
9) Choo Guan
10) Derek (Nurul's boyfriend)
11) Daryll Ong
12) Daryl Lim
13) Ernest
14) Enny
15) Fedeline
16) Fiona Teo
17) Gordon
18) Ivy
19) Jasmine Neo
20) Joel Ang
21) Jasmine Tan
22) Jameson
23) Jolene
24) Jebsen
25) Jia Quan
-
-
-
-
-
*Taking a break* LOL!
-
-
-
-
-
26) Jenisha
27) Kai En
28) Lynn
29) Li Yang
30) Leer
31) May Tian
32) Nurul Amirah
33) Nathiya
34) Nadya
35) Niroshna
36) Shan Shun
37) Samuel
38) Sheralynn
39) Sharon
40) Shawn Ng
41) Sixu
42) Tresharene
43) Tasha
44) Woon Yee
45) Winston
46) Xiang Huang
47) Yong Wei
48) Yi Ping
49) One relief teacher who was so nice and funny!
50 (as one body)) 17 random strangers ranging from maids to ah peks to aunties to little kids to teens to schoolmates (and 5 who rejected, assholes!)
51) Whole family including Maria (who is a Libra too and her child is a Libra too)
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer: If I've forgotten your names, kindly forgive me as I've totally missed out on yours! I'm like not in a really clear mind now so I might type extra stuffs or things that didn't make sense. HAHAHA! OK, I'd better type fast before my connection screws with me again (it did for a couple of minutes before this sentence).
-
SOOOO! Story went like this: On Sunday, Jasmine asked me if I received a message from Ms Sim saying there was some Prelim talk by VP at 7 a.m. in the morning. I said no and I thought I should text Ms Lee and asked her about it. HAHAHA! Jasmine panicked and told me to text Audrey instead. Well, why not? HAHAHA! I texted Audrey, meanwhile, Jasmine quickly texted Audrey to reply me and say 'yes'. Audrey replied me and she said yes and I didn't know Jasmine told Audrey to until today. Hahahaha.
-
So today, I had 7 missed calls from both Jameson and Jasmine. I decided to take a taxi to school since they said 'got a lot of ppl le'. HAHAHAHA! Then I was like, oh ok, I'll take taxi lor. HAHAHAHA! I did. I reached school and then I went to class and the lights were off. That's when I was hearing Jasmine or IDK who, "LAI LIAO LAI LIAO!". HAHAHAHA! Who knew there were so many people there!!!! Jasmine, Jameson, Atikah, Tricia, Bivithara, Audrey, Woon Yee, Cai Jia, Ivy, Gordon & Joel! They sang the birthday song and I blew the candles and voila! HAHAHAHA! That was our morning surprise.
-
So as school passed, I slept in class, then when it came to recess, finally, I had my food and we all had the cake too! Yeah they sang the birthday song again. LOL! Oh oh and we smeared some cream at each other's faces! HAHAHAHA! Tricia was like splattering the cream against my forehead and she was laughing and laughing and then suddenly her neck kena cake thrown by Daryll and then he was laughing and then all of a sudden, Atikah threw cake at his sideburn! HAHAHAHAHA! SUPER SUPER SUPER FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
-
OK so then it was two periods of F&N blah blah blah blah. SS remedial, some teacher relieved Mr Wong of his duties and Tricia, Bivi and I had so much fun talking to the teacher and also making fun of the previous teacher who relieved Mr Wong for like 10-15 minutes or so. HAHAHA! After SS remedial, somehow, when we were all leaving the gate, NURUL WAS STANDING THERE.
-
Then the third birthday song again. HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, so with Nurul, she carried a hamster in a cage in a plastic bag, MOLLY! She carried a two small round cakes in another! One huge plastic bag of bedding and wood sticks! AWWWWW, thanks Nurul! HAHAHAHA! She carried the hamster and the food around her school! HAHAHAH! The lengths she has to go to to please her best friend :) HAHAHAHA!
-
So so so so so, Nurul, Audrey, Woon Yee, Cai Jia, Ivy, Atikah, Jameson, Jasmine and I went to some void deck at some sitting corner and I sat down to read all the notes from so many people, dazed at Molly and had a bite at the cake! Then they made me carry the board with pins thing around my whole neighborhood asking for SEVENTEEN people to wish me. 5 rejected, 17 happily wished. HAHAHAHA! So uh, thanks random strangers. LOL!
-
When I completed my successful mission, we went to the void deck under my block and yes, that's when my face was fully smeared with cake. HAHAHAHA! And it's so oily!!!! Thanks for the facial ah! HAHAHA! OK, so yeah pictures were taken, etcetra. A few came up, while a few stayed downstairs, I went down, sent all of them home after opening up the last present for the day. HAHAHAHA! Thanks you guys!!! I seriously have no other words to pull out from my vocabulary to describe this everlasting moment. It's such a joyful event! I seriously loved this year's birthday celebration!! ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU!
-
HAHAHA! So after that, my family and I went Astons and after Astons, we went Pet Lovers Centre to get a bigger cage, a bathroom and food (watch videos!). Alright, that's it for my birthday post. The only thing left are pictures which I have no idea who to get from. HAHAHA!
-
THANKS EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAKS!!!!
-
With love, Eugene Syn (finally 17).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.