The love of my life.
HAHAHA! I ate the whole tub of nutella.-
WAHHHHHHHH! JUST LOOK AT HIM! POSER!!!
Acting all cool studying now, eh?
WAHHHHHHHH! JUST LOOK AT HIM! POSER!!!
Acting all cool studying now, eh?And I was bored in the afternoon, so I took the liberty and my Dad's phone to do some collateral damage!
The first step is to dismantle his phone.
The second is to remove the blue wire from the red input.
The third is to plant the bomb.
Finally, detonate the bomb.
Wait, not yet. The phone's lame and SO IS THIS WHOLE STUPID PROCEDURAL JOKE.
Fine, more. Hahahahahaha.



The first step is to dismantle his phone.
The second is to remove the blue wire from the red input.
The third is to plant the bomb.
Finally, detonate the bomb.
Wait, not yet. The phone's lame and SO IS THIS WHOLE STUPID PROCEDURAL JOKE.
Fine, more. Hahahahahaha.


I made some French toast -- yes, for dinner, because I was craving for it. And I swear, thank God I had all the ingredients. I modified my French Toast a little and I swear it is THE BEST FRENCH TOAST THAT I HAVE TASTED SO FAR. Sure I may just be praising my own works but if I were a critic, I'd be an honest critic and I'd say this is HEAVENLY. I shall write the recipe down somewhere in case I forget. I swear it's the nicest, seriously. And the maple syrup, gosh, I can literally gulp it all down my throat.

That au ceh is the egg. And no, that's not the pond.
Melted cheese in between! Can you just say SPLENDID?! HAHAHA!
For the first time this year, I spent at least FIVE MINUTES looking at the goldfish. And yes, I'm not exaggerating. I did not even look into my fish tank since last year. The effects of business.
For the first time this year, I spent at least FIVE MINUTES looking at the goldfish. And yes, I'm not exaggerating. I did not even look into my fish tank since last year. The effects of business.
-
He's super super super super cute lah. ARGHHHH.
-
Hahahaha. Anyway, for a moment I thought I wouldn't be able to blog tonight since my connection bailed on me just when I decided to upload the video. Then I switched a few connection cables here and there and when I rebooted my laptop, it was BACK TO NORMAL. AWESOME. HAHAHAHA.
-
Speaking of bailing, two friends I was eager to study with bailed on me. :( One couldn't go, one had last-minute errands to run. But oh well, thankfully I hadn't gotten ready yet and the only time I spent was packing my stuffs -- which, obviously, the effort put in did not go to waste. Why? BECAUSE I STUDIED =) Well, not straightaway after I received the ditch-call. I was quite disheartened but, it's alright! Some after time. And so my day on a Tuesday continues.
-
I've got Lady Gaga's FULL ALBUM! OMG ALL THE SONGS ARE NICE. HAHAHAHA. I like The Fame, Money Honey, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Eh Eh, Brown Eyes and Summerboy. Super nice. I was literally dancing as if I was clubbing, but of course, I couldn't let anyone see me dancing like a retarded. Which brings me to the next point, I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THAT'S MY HOUSE. Hahahaha! And NO, I'VE NEVER BEEN TO CLUBBING. Although I've been dreaming of it ever since I was young. Yes, I'm serious. The only thing that stopped me from sneaking in was because people claimed it was full of gangsters and that pretty much changed the whole perspective of CLUBBING. But of course, no better way to club at an ANGMOR one because they would simply smile and laugh it off when you unintentionally bump into them.
-
If you bump into an Ah Beng or an Ah Lian, first things first, *stare up and down*, *roll eyes* (if they want to just shrug it off or find problem with you later) or they'll shout, "EH NOT HAPPY AH!". If you bump into a Minah or Mat, PARANG LAI and plus all the gang. If you bump into a Menatchi or a Anjerlee, come fight outside. All intel brought to you by an inside source! =) Of course, what makes me wonder in confusion is how all these people can arrive at the scene to help their friend out in like 15 minutes?
-
Then again, I was in bad company myself but all that has changed! =) And I obviously DO NOT LOOK LIKE A GANGSTER. Which brings us back to the point, imagine people see my gangster face and they'll think I'll be a great challenge to fight with? Wah, then I'll lose lor. I'm super skinny and all I have are fats. Wait, let me rephrase. I'm super skinny and I do not have any muscles! Hahaha. OK lah, sensitive issue here. Don't report to the Principal just because I spilled Mee Rebus on you purposely.
-
Then as my day continued, all I did was watch a few episodes to help me recall, for instance, Gossip Girl! Which would be airing this month in September, oh, and LET US ALL WELCOME SEPTEMBER. You know what this means, the reason why September babies are well, September babies, is because their parents were drunk on Christmas. HAHAHA! And I'm one of them! And no, I asked them but they said no. I could have been an October-baby. But I was too eager. Confession: I did not ask them, I just stated but they didn't say anything.
-
Anyway, so I can't wait for Season 3! Season 2 left off with many mysteries unsolved, like Serena's biological father, Chuck & Blair's no-more-complicated relationship, NYU with Georgina Sparks, etcetra. Hahahaha. You guys know how I'm a sucker for these type of shows filled with suspense.
-
OK, so... I went to the nearest stationary store to get some stationary (of course), for preparation for my PRACTICALS, which is TOMORROW. And I'M EXCITED. Hahahaha. Although I'm a little nervous because I have not revised on the theories, but just the steps and Practical-related notes. Pity my shift would be the last. Oh well. Hahahaha. Pretty much watched some episodes of some shows, prepared some notes for SS & tomorrow's Practical and ate. Yep, I ate a lot. Woopee. Hahahaha. It's close to 12 now and why am I still awake? Like I mentioned, I'm in the last shift! Hahahaha! Which means I get to wake up as late as I want, say, 10 a.m? And get in school by 12.30 p.m! =) Yep, I'm so excited!
-
Guess I should go now. Good luck to all for Practical! And have a good night!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.