You know a Desperate Housewives season promo video has a song and it keeps making this seriously horny and seductive, "Juicy" and you don't know whether it's a guy or a girl? Well, apparently, I used that as a title, as you may have already noticed. Oh! I just finished watching the whole season of 90210! Gossip Girl Season 3 is already showing on air in USA! Dammit. Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (as far as my sources could tell me) would release their first episode around the time of my birthday! So many shows, SO LITTLE TIME. Oh, I d-erhem-ed the whole of Heroes Season 3, so I guess I shall watch it next!
-
I gotta say, after watching so many TV series, ranging from Lost (which is an incredibly crappy TV series because it's so draggy), Prison Break (obviously from some point in time they have to stop going into prison and breaking out, right?), 24 (come on, seriously? Terrorist attacks for every season? Nevertheless, I still love Renee Walker (played by whatshernameagain?) and I shall watch Season 8, Desperate Housewives (one of my FAVOURITE TV series of all time, it's dark, mysterious, funny and Marcia Cross (the BEST actress there, sorry Eva, I just don't like your role as the cheating wife)), to shows like 90210. 90210 is extremely nice. I must admit it's not bad for a teen TV series, like I mentioned before, it's much better (in my other posts) than Gossip Girl.
-
Similarly to The Ultimatum, which was a failure, big time, Gossip Girl has its dumb intensified twists and turns that the actors and actresses are very likely tired of getting into fights in the script but, I love Leighton Meester, so yeah. Anyway, 90210 is much better, it isn't super dramatic which is nice for a change, it deals with real issues and it's not so 'falsified' like how GG is. In a sense that GG revolves around the world of rich people, parties, adopted kids, backstabbing, just like The Ultimatum, it revolves around the world of heavy investments, swapped babies, backstabbing and stupid lame sibling quarrels. Then there are shows like Ghost Whisperer (thank goodness I can finally bitch about the show because you know, the Hungry Ghost festival is over).
-
Screw Ghost Whisperer! I was watching an episode of GW at night in my living room, with yellow lights and I figured, "Well, GW could be easy to watch, the previous episodes weren't that scary, so I think I shall watch this tonight -- alone,". I did. And it was a hospital scene and I didn't even have any intuition that something scary was gonna come out. Suddenly as whatshernameagain? (played by Jennifer Love Hewitt) walks into a dark corridor, a ghostly nurse with bloodshot eyes was pushing the 'portable' bed past JLH and I swear that was the freakiest scene ever (the reason why I have no fetishes. Oops). I mean, if it were the seventh month and there were some ghosts having popcorn hoping that their dream could come true if they ever meet a ghost whisperer, I'D BE TOTALLY EXPOSED RIGHT THEN! Yeah, I had goosebumps. And, no, I shan't watch GW ever again.
-
Speaking of hospitals, Grey's Anatomy is one of my favourite TV series too! Sandra Oh (am I right?) and Katherine Heigl are the true stars of the show! I admire their witty humour in the show, it just makes me want to watch more. Then there are twists and the endings are ALWAYS SAD (or so it seems), and somehow I just feel like crying. Seriously! I heart Grey's Anatomy! I stopped at Season 4, kinda got tired of waiting for the episode to load.
-
Oh yeah and I stopped at Season 2 of Desperate Housewives too. Anyway, so there's Heroes. I'm not a really huge fan but, I do like the concept and that it can last as far as 8 seasons or more. Although I'm getting sick of Sylar. Then there's How I Met Your Mother! It's a really funny show but I kinda stopped a couple of episodes into Season One? I do intend to watch it again but, not so soon. Of course, there are more TV series that I would really wanna watch, like Weeds, One Tree Hill, Private Practice, Harper's Island and Entourage. All of my experiences would be better if I had the DVDs. Sigh... I would KILL to have every season of these TV series. Hahaha!
-
OK, enough crapping and here are some photos I took while I was bored.


For those of you who never really got a chance to see my fringe.
Oh and I bought this band or something while shopping yesterday.I had tuition today and the only thing Jasmine and I were possibly looking forward to was going to McCafe! Hahahaha! Apparently Alice gave us lots of McCafe cards (the ones whereby you could use for discounts and free drinks if it's your birthday month!) and we just wanted to CHIONG! HAHAHAHA! A week ago while studying with Stephanie (speaking of which, I'm sure you guys must be thinking who the hell is she and you'll find out soon enough, due to certain circumstances, I'm unable to speak more yet), I ordered Latte Frappe! Yesterday, I ordered Double Chocolate Frappe. And today... I ORDERED HIMALAYAN TEA FRAPPE! Out of all three, I LIKED HIMALAYAN TEA FRAPPE THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has this sweet and tea-ish taste that is just soooooooooooo good and the taste is just soooo defined, thinking about it makes me go ARGHH! Hahaha! But I'll try others, like Mocha Frappe and what's the other one ah? Hahaha!
-
K la k la, the video that I've been waiting for! Check this video YW made!
YW's got talent! But I seriously laugh like crap and my voice sucks to the core. Hahaha and I have no idea why he fast-forwarded all my facial expressions. But nevertheless, an awesome video, worthy of your time, it tells you everything about the blog awards without even having to crack your brain to write a long 'essay'. Alright, thank God it's Sunday tomorrow, I can't wait for school on Tuesday! Have a good weekend!
YW's got talent! But I seriously laugh like crap and my voice sucks to the core. Hahaha and I have no idea why he fast-forwarded all my facial expressions. But nevertheless, an awesome video, worthy of your time, it tells you everything about the blog awards without even having to crack your brain to write a long 'essay'. Alright, thank God it's Sunday tomorrow, I can't wait for school on Tuesday! Have a good weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.