Being a sorta versatile person as in, I can be someone who is very organized or I can be someone who can just follow any last-minute plans. Likewise, I can be an extrovert and be an introvert at some point in time. Today, I decided, after a really long time, that I should just follow whatever I think of. That's right, impulsive decisions. Trust me, I'm never going to be a last-minute planner ever again.
-
As Cai Jia and I left Jasmine's house, I decided to take bus 156. Note, decided. Should I go to the first bus-stop or the interchange? Well hey, I should go to the interchange. I then decided to go toilet to wash the excessive oil on my face and no, duh, I didn't take 156 when I reached the interchange.
-
When that was done, I went to buy a Famous Amos' No Nut fudge brownie! Then, I decided to go to Old Chang Kee. They didn't have chicken wings. Boo. But! There was one left. I bought the last one (the next batch of chicken wings were ready in 20 minutes) and a Yam Feel'in. Gosh that feels so good. OK, so I decided to take taxi. No, I didn't want to take 156 because of the crowd. I hate crowds.
-
Taxi seems like the good way to go, so as I passed by the gantries of the MRT station, I thought, "Screw this, I'm not wasting any money", I took out my wallet and retrieved my EZ-Link card and went in. I took a train to Serangoon. I thought, if I could grab a taxi from Serangoon MRT, it would be great. I reached and I decided I was not exiting by this certain way. I exited the other way where there was a taxi pick-up point. Then I saw, or then I THOUGHT I saw, 103 and I went to board the bus, erasing the thought of grabbing a taxi.
-
I realised I took the wrong bus. It was 101. And I swear I saw '3' at the last digit of the bus placard. For the first time, I was in an unfamiliar surrounding, but as the bus went further, I noticed familiar surroundings like the Hotel 81 at Upper Serangoon Avenue (such places, e.g Hotel 81, are good ones for your memory recollection) and then before I knew it, I was at Hougang Bus Interchange. Somewhere, I suddenly realised I was in the wrong bus (I realised it was 101 when I was at Hougang Bus interchange and I saw there was no 103 shown on the list of buses erected from the pole). Like, I knew I was lost but I had this feeling 103 would bring me back to my house until I realised it was 101.
-
Two stops later, around the Hougang Sports Hall, I decided to ring the bell, which I further realised the millisecond I rang the bell, my bus-stop was there. In other words, the bus stopped all of a sudden, causing people to grab hold of poles. Heck, there was no way I was going to take another bus filled with people. You guessed it, TAXI. The taxi fare costed $5 and yeah, if only I had just taken a taxi instead of ''103''.
-
Moral of the story: Plan ahead. In future, I shan't try anything funny like making impulsive decisions without any consideration or plans. I just realised that planning is the best way to go. Like what all people would say, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail".
-
Studying was alright, I didn't do much. I merely did a few questions of Paper 2 Prelim papers, did like three Biology TYS questions and explained Speed Of Reaction to Cai Jia and Jasmine, which I also benefitted in a way, so that was called revision. Other than that? Toured around the house, chatting and playing Audition on Cai Jia's laptop. Hahahahaha!
-
I'm going to study tomorrow as well. I decided not to study History because I plan to fail (or just get a 'just pass' score) -- and not because I failed to plan. Alright, what movie shall I watch tonight? Should it be Twilight, She's The Man, Mr & Mrs Smith, 21, Coraline, 200 Pounds Beauty, My Sassy Girl, DOA: Dead Or Alive, He's Just Not That Into You or Monsters, Inc? Oh, did I mention I watched Ghost of Girlfriends Past while having my Mega McSpicy :) ? Hahahaha! Yep, I did have double McSpicy for last night's supper. The film was OK, plot was boring (seemed rather familiar to My Best Friend's Girl -- but what do I know, right? Both films, if I'm not wrong, were adapted from books), but funny still. So, I guess it deserves 3 stars out of 5.
-
I think I shall watch She's The Man... or Coraline. Good night! PS: Let us observe a moment of silence to pay our respects to the victims of the September 11 attacks when midnight strikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.