Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thirteen

Hey! Damn! Chemistry was like super tough! For the first time, I couldn't do some of those questions! I almost left it blank, but in the end, I went back to the question to write some bullshit answer. Arh, really worried about my Science now. I haven't been worried about any paper that I have taken but now that Chemistry came out to be such a difficult paper, looks like Science won't be the strongest subject on my Prelims report card! So as Biology! Hadn't really had enough time to complete all my notes, I simply read through. There was too much and so little time! Promise me you'll write out the notes and not slack in future, Eugene. As for Maths paper 2, I never even studied at all! I think I'll die. I don't even have time to study for F&N cos I have some blog awards YW invited me to. And I don't feel like going now that I have no time! Maybe my mind's been clogged up, since lots of thoughts invading my head.
-
Hopefully tomorrow I won't have so much doubts or worries, otherwise focusing would be the next big problem. Anyway! After the tedious paper, Jasmine, Cai Jia, Samuel went to my house to study! Daryll and Shan Shun came over slightly later, but we all ended up doing a little bit of work. Hahaha, after studying we got super sian and we decided to use the laptop and gossip. Then they left at around 3 plus and I took a nap and resumed my studying. I'm so stressed out now and I'm not just saying for the sake of saying it cos I REALLY AM STRESSED OUT. I can't have another pimple outbreak too tomorrow otherwise it'll give me another reason not to go to the blog awards since Xiaxue would be there and many other famous bloggers and I don't wanna not see XX! Who knows, KK might be there! Hahaha! Fat hope.
-
OK OK, I'm going to sleep early. I think one of the reasons why I can't focus is because of the lack of sleep. Tomorrow's Biology revision would be intensified. As for Maths, I can't have another thing to worry about. I haven't even revised it so if I think about it now, it'll make me go nuts. I don't wanna crack. Not now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.