Sunday, September 20, 2009

Prints Gone Wrong

OK I never wanted to bore you guys with my photos but since my photos have ALWAYS some sort of settings (like increase in brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, etcetra), so I thought, why not just change my built-in camera settings to the default mode? Yes, this is how I look like, naturally. No editing, no settings, no Photoshop.

-
And I may not be a fan of the Mandarin language because I suck hardcore, people call me ang mor so, NEWSFLASH: I ate durian puff! Hahahaha! I never liked to eat the seeds straight from the fruit itself, I just love to eat durian pastries.

--
Oh and I went to the supermarket in the afternoon!
STRAWBERRY YOGHURT. Damn, I FREAKING LOVE STRAWBERRIES.
What's better than to eat the fruit itself?!
I noticed this new flavour in the shelves so I decided to give it a try!
BLOODY MAID ATE MY PREVIOUS NUTELLA IN ONE WEEK. UGGGH! This time, I scolded her! Muahahaha. Bloody hell eat my nutella.
CHIPSTER!
STRAWBERRY HEAVEN MAGNOLIA ICE-CREAM! AWESOME, ISN'T IT!
-
Hey! OK so I woke up at 3 p.m and damn I have tuition tomorrow at 8 a.m. So damn early. Alright, I shall go watch Heroes Season 3 now! :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.