The holidays have officially ended! I can't wait to go back to school! Damn, I've not studied for History but heck, I never will. I mean, until 'O' Levels. I just hate studying for History. People asked me if I had ever regretted taking History, well, I said, "Yes, I regret taking History and I would have never taken Geography as well". Why? BECAUSE I OPTED FOR LITERATURE! You know the bullshit excuse that schools give us, saying that NOT ENOUGH STUDENTS opted for Lit? Come on, Art has like 6 students and you can't even open a class for Literature? And last I checked with my schoolmates, there were pretty much more than 12 who opted for Lit.
-
Obviously for, F&N, I don't know, we have 10 students in our batch but there are plenty of F&N teachers (or were). So, heck, just assign a teacher to these 10 students. What about the Lits?
-
If they can just be honest and admit humbly that they have a lack of teachers. Even one of the English teachers used to be a Literature teacher and had to switch to a EL teacher because there wasn't enough English teachers. WHERE ARE ALL THE LITERATURE TEACHERS? It's like finding a needle in a haystack.
-
So no, I shall not study History because it gives me the headaches. I've always wanted to take Literature and it kills me that I might have to take it as a Private subject. Who knows, I might flunk Combined Humanities and taking up Literature seems like the good way to go. I'm not saying I'll give up on History. I am already trying hard for Social Studies but History is just not my cup of tea. But I'll try to work hard for History.
-
So there. History making me super over-reactive, and I know I've vented my frustrations on why there was no Lit classes before but still, just thinking about the stress History is providing, makes me want to just explode about not being given the chance for taking Literature.
-
ANYWAY! EL tuition was fun! Maths was alright just that I had to control my bladder for the whole two hours. Hahahaha! Alright, I'm in the midst of my TV shows. I'm watching like 90210 as well as Desperate Housewives (and if you hadn't noticed, the titles of my blog posts are the titles of the various episodes. Sort of like a bookmark -- you know? For me to... know where I last stopped, so yeah, I stopped at Episode 8 of Desperate Housewives. Hahaha). These shows just make me laugh out loud, especially Desperate Housewives.
-
Well then! History paper tomorrow. Let's just die. Chemistry on Tuesday, which I shall die as well. Biology & Maths on Wednesday. F&N on Thursday. MCQ Science Paper on 22nd, which I'm just dying to get over everything, as well as the anxiety of not knowing what my results will be. Have a good night! Enjoy the last bits of your holidays! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.