Alright! I promise I'll blog tomorrow -- hopefully since I have a family dinner to celebrate my Dad's 50th birthday which would be on Monday and tuition ends at 3 p.m. But, if I don't blog, the post will be on Monday. I've got lots of videos and photos to edit and stuffs, especially on the F1 Grand Prix thing. Yeah it was boring. Sure the thrill was there but it lasted for a mere 5 minutes and after that I was yawning away. Not a fan, much. Anyway, here are my little dedications.
-
I want to thank EVERYONE involved: Audrey Wu, Woon Yee, Cai Jia, Ivy, Atikah, Daryll Ong, Jameson, Samuel, Shan Shun, Benjamin Ang, Joel Ang, Nurul Amirah, Alice Ng, Choo Guan, Phua Sixu, Yong Wei.
-
Without you guys, this plan wouldn't have been successful and it wouldn't be as fun as every birthday celebrations should. Personally, I thought I was going to die and was on the verge of a breakdown but thanks to everyone who sorta motivated me to think harder and plan the perfect celebration. I'm deeply sorry to those who couldn't make it as I informed you guys at the last minute, but thank you though for chipping in for the gifts, etcetra.
-
Special thanks to: Ivy Lim for the DSLR camera, sorry you have to upload like 2 GB worth of photos (thanks to YW for snapping tons of pics). Goh Yong Wei for recommending THE BEST AND PERFECT PLACE FOR A BIRTHDAYE CELEBRATION. Seriously, that place was like super shiok, super fun and damn relaxing!!!!!!! Oh and providing directions and hope you don't take the little harsh scoldings that came out from me because I was a very tensed. Nurul Amirah for your feminine and lady advice, because without you there, I wouldn't have known what to get for Jasmine. Thank you everyone else who were present for making this a fun-filled occasion. Thank you to those who weren't present for sharing/chipping in no matter how busy you were today. Lastly, thank you Jasmine for coming to your birthday celebration and being FREE today and NOT SICK. :)
-
Pictures & Videos would be updated soon! I seriously seriously am very grateful for all you guys and I do appreciate it! I might have been super tensed that I said words I didn't mean so hope you guys don't take it to heart =X and oh, what's a birthday update without a birthday wish!? So...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY JASMINE NEO KAI JUAN. HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR CELEBRATION AND LIKED YOUR GIFT =) (I know you did.. hahaha) ENJOY YOUR MANY MORE HUNDREDS OF DAYS AS A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD. You're half-legal but not completely legal & lastly, YOU'RE ONE OF THE RAREST BEST FRIENDS I COULD EVER TRUST =) MWAKS!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.