Actually, I wanted to bore you guys with videos of Molly doing silly whacky stuffs, but I'm afraid my connection is a little bit screwed up. I wanted to blog before the connection could cause any further havoc (I was already throwing tantrums at why the connection wasn't working 15 minutes earlier). Seriously, Molly (being her active self) makes me just burst out laughing whenever she does something stupid out of her own curiousness. No matter how inquisitive she is, she ends up being duped. For instance, I placed her on my bed during sunset so she was desperately getting out of a 'bolster-play-pen' and seeing her finding a way out makes me wanna laugh out loud. Damn hilarious! I love Molly! Plus, yes, it's SUPER hard to keep two pets. I have another toy red poodle, Aiden, who is equally adorable and silly and the love I had for him is different than the love I had for Molly. It's like the love I have for Molly used to be the love I had for Aiden. I just see Aiden as some super adorable dog and I just play with him so that he won't get jealous or anything over a cute teeny creature! AND I LOVE MOLLY LAH. God was being super creative when he created hamsters. Alright alright, text is boring enough. Tomorrow, there'll be videos. Lots of it.
-
School went as per normal, just that there's too much pressure going on. Apparently, SOMEONE was super shocked when she found out I passed for EVERY subject. Hello, are you like literally looking down on me? If you want to play 'shockness', well, HAR HAR, YOU FAILED YOUR ENGLISH. Yeah, I passed Combined Humanities no matter how many times I annoy Mr Wong and how many times I don't do work regularly and laugh a lot (to think you actually pay attention yet you get around the same marks as me makes me just want to laugh out loud). You and your Mee Rebus friend can stop staring and eavesdropping on people's conversations and laughing out loud as if you're involved in it. Yeah, I passed Maths even though I annoy Ms Tay & Ms Lee and I don't do homework, so what if you get like A2? I scored C5 for laughing, not doing homework, getting sent out of classes. I'm not trying to show that I'm being complacent or anything, I just want some people to know that if you want to look down on me, think again. I can be the biggest jerk and bring up your weaknesses making you weak in your knees (which was what I did to her in class :D).
-
Yeah, I passed Combined Science even though I literally do not do anything in Chemistry and I did not study much for Biology. Yeah, I passed Food & Nutrition even though I had issues with the teacher (it's usually like this, me against the teachers). Yeah, so before you start trying to make it look like you're SUPER surprised I passed everything, well newsflash for you: The work I do (minimal) in class compared to the work you do (maximal) doesn't mean the marks we get at the end of the day would not make a super huge difference. Shove your proud nose up hole. I know I should also work hard but seriously this arrogant person, doesn't mean she's the top, means she can be super surprised that I passed everything. Well SCREW YOU! =D You go suck your nerdy friends' tits and tell them how much I said about them and then stop eavesdropping and laughing to yourself. Makes you look fat.
-
And so, school went alright, nothing much to add. Good night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.