Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Time

Pictures taken yesterday with Cai Jia, Jasmine, Daryll Ong, Aiden (my dog) and me! But, Shan Shun and Samuel left already.
Aiden's new KNS hairstyle. I swear it's super fugly.

But still so cute (adorable but ugly, for a specific meaning)!





Look at Aiden! DAMN CUTE HAHAHA!



FREAKING SICK DARYLL.
DAMN SICK LA! HAHAHAHA! Aiden won't like this!
-
AFTERNOON! Well before I go revise for my Food & Nutrition paper (tomorrow), first up, MATHS WAS A KILLER. I swear it was super tough I couldn't do so many questions and I gave some bullshit answers for some questions. However, BIOLOGY WAS LIKE A RELIEF. It was SUPER EASY! Hahaha, I think. It was really kinda easy. But, I shan't be too over-confident cos guess what? Remember that time I said I felt Maths (1) was super easy? Well, I asked Ms Lee and she, as far as she could remember, said I failed by 1 mark. Argh! Disappointed. Hahaha! I really thought it was easy! Oh well!
-
Anyway! UNSW results are out (some new South Wales writing competition) and I came in Top 35%! Hahahaha, uhm, 35%? That's kinda low. But it's alright, hahahaha! But the thing is that I have to go to school on Friday (which I don't have any paper, I think or rather, which I don't have any school) to collect the certificate. Ugh... I am kinda happy though. Hahaha!
-
Alright, I won't be blogging (again) tonight since I'd be going to the OMY.sg Blog Awards with Yong Wei. Gonna go see Xiaxue! HAHAHA! I think I have an idea of what to wear. F&N paper tomorrow! I'd better study now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.