Monday, September 7, 2009

Starstruck

Jasmine decided to take a photo of me after smacking me in the head with a PEN. Oh and if you didn't know, I'M LEFT HANDED. Hahaha!
And this is the way I write Chinese words. Neat and cute, right?! Oh yes, I've been writing the last character of my chinese name (it's Xian Wei Da, to be pronounced. In my IC (EL form) it's Syn Wai Tat -- fine, you can start laughing) this way until I saw my birth certificate and I realised it was another 'da'. Oh to heck with it. I'm still going to write the one I wrote in the paper.
Paiseh, forgot to rotate. Hehe. Buffet = Bu Fei (in Mandarin, it's Not Fat. It means if you have a buffet, you won't get fat), unless you're Yong Wei (www.donotfeed-dieting.blogspot.com).
The ugliest Spongebob Squarepants I have EVER seen.
For a moment, I thought she was drawing the netball court. But no, she drew that already (during Maths tuition -- sorry for not concentrating).
Piece it all together, and you get a monkey on spongebob!
My own modified drawing of the Monkey sitting on Spongebob. Oh by the way, notice the lazy eye. LOL! So whose drawing do you think's better? Oh heck, IT'S MINE OF COURSE. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
-
And, where, you ask, did we get our inspiration?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE GIRL IN FRONT OF US, OF COURSE! Hahahaha! At first, Jasmine drew out and I didn't realize the girl infront of us was wearing a jacket with a cartoon that she was trying to draw. When I realized, I burst out laughing. Thanks. And she claimed she know the girl, her childhood friend, Cindy! =) I can now threaten to shout CINDY a few millimetres away if she dares to pinch me anytime.
My own ideal French Toast. Currently addicted! Hahahaha.
Pasta Carbonara for yesterday's dinner! And I like my pasta with lots of cheese. I could literally finish half a bottle of cheese. Jasmine would finish the rest. =)
-
Damn. It's currently 12.40 A.M. but I changed the time settings to 11.59. I don't want to have any... irregularities. Nah, you won't understand. Hahahaha. I just currently have like 226 posts, and if I update on the 7th September, I'd have 227 posts. I just like it.. in order. OK, fine, call me crazy. WHATEVER. And just like how Mdm Theresa jokes, "Now, no more selling Whatever drinks, you know that?", whenever we just tell her off with a 'Whatever'.
-
Anyway, nope, I didn't go for Maths remedial in school. I overslept. It's not that I did not intend to go at all. In fact, I was looking forward to clearing my doubts but I realised if I went, wouldn't it be a waste of time and the time wasted would be spent on challenging Ms Tay, annoying Ms Lee (or both -- in terms of challenging & annoying as well as in terms of both teachers), OR, talking and laughing along with friends? After all, the people who go for these remedials want to study and do well for their Prelims, heck, 'O' Levels. I'll be doing you guys a favour. But, not for Wednesday, cos I'm freaking coming. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
-
I spent the whole afternoon (yes, I woke up at 12 noon, I woke up a few times and went back to sleep again) watching Desperate Housewives. If you don't know, I've recently gotten a way to watch the whole season of Desperate Housewives =) and I'm currently at the 13th episode. Shall watch it tomorrow. I'm such an epitome of suspense. Oh learnt a new word. Hahaha. In fact, I've learnt a lot of new words, like quintessence, posthumous, poignant, penchant, volatile, Phyrric victory (not a word, but heck) and many more. And yes, it just came from my mind.
-
I learnt those new words during English tuition today. Super funny, hahahaha! The first half-hour was about some adult-topic and it was damn funny! Hahahaha! Anyway, sort of 'slacked' after tuition till 11 p.m, got home and I think my connection's screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.