Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Perspective

The holidays have officially begun! Had an extremely long day today. 2 hours for English tuition, another 2 hours for Maths tuition. Then, I went home and headed out to Compass Point with my mother to get some groceries and some other stuffs. Went home and started cooking. In like half an hour's time, I had finally finished making PASTA CARBONARA! HAHAHAHA! Awesome cuisine. My whole family loved it. As for now? I'm dead tired. I'd have Maths remedial tomorrow and then I'll be going for EL remedials at 7.30 in the evening with Yong Wei. Yawns. For the whole month and the next, there would be EL remedials every Monday 7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. Imagine if it were schooldays, I'd be DEAD BEAT.
-
Oh, I think I should make a decision! I think I should get a MP3 or a new watch for my birthday. I don't know. In a serious dilemma, the watch or the MP3? Obviously, MP3s can wait because I already have a music player in my phone. I could get a watch because my current $15 watch is super old and ugly. I should get the $200 watch! Hahaha! The last time I bought a watch at that amount was in Secondary 2 or 3, I guess. Now, the watch has accumulated dust and it stinks to the core (yes, it's leather). I should get a new watch. I don't know. I'm thinking of NOVELS, but since my parents are going to buy me a birthday present and the highest budget so far has been $300, I might as well get something worth the amount right! I can't obviously ask for $150 so that I can shop on my own, because that's what I did last year (or maybe, I should?).
-
Hahahaha, apart from that, I'm still deciding where to have my birthday dinner. Well, since my Dad's birthday and my birthday falls on the same date, we would be having two birthday dinners! He'll definitely choose those chinese restaurants that would bore me out of my wits. So I'm thinking, Indulgz (http://www.indulgz.com/). Well, since, Xiaxue (www.xiaxue.blogspot.com - PS, waiting on that lesbian kissing scene!) did a food review on it and I've been craving for the food ever since then! =) And maybe I should decide between the $150 money for a shopping spree and the $200 watch. No more cheap watches. How about technology? PS3? XBOX? BlackBerry? LOL! Ahhh, I don't know.
-
Anyway, enough of birthdays. Maths Remedial at school, Monday. Study day, Tuesday. Biology Remedial at school, Wednesday. Study day, Thursday? Schedule shall be updated. =) Hopefully my teachers have marked the Paper 1 for Maths. In fact, hopefully the last three months would just come by as soon as possible. My brother would be quitting Best Denki soon and the reason why I wanted to work at BD was so that I could at least know someone whom I was going to work with. I'm still trying to think of what jobs I should get after my 'O' Levels. Plus, tuxedo or suit for Prom Night? LOL! $55 for ticket. How about the suit? Damn damn damn. I can't understand why the committee has to schedule the Prom Night like 9 days after the last paper? Shouldn't they give us like three weeks of rest, preparation and partying?! Gah.
-
Alright, I shall get going. I'm watching Desperate Housewives Season 1! I have always loved that show! Bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.