26th September 2009 7 p.m - 12 a.m.
-
Me, wearing the ugliest Shrek ear plugs.
Back to the stadium. We got sian and we decided to just go to the first few rows and yes, they were vacant. =P HAHAHA! So in the end, our free tickets (originally seating 50 rows away from the race track) got us front seats!

After that, we walked back to the 'main area (where you know, you have to show your tickets blah blah blah)' and we saw an undisclosed area, unblocked by policemen and we all camped there till everything ended.
Videos of the F1 cars
-
-
-
-
-
Basically it was just the car drives past, whether you can capture a good photo of it or not, it's your pasar and whether you can pan your camera from left to right as the car drives past fast enough or not, it's your pasar. Other than that, if you're there to have some fun and expect some excitement or entertainment or thrill. Newsflash: Front-row viewers or hoggers (example: Me, cos I went to the front and stood by the fence and filmed) would feel it. And, REALITY CHECK: Even if you're at the front row, you would only feel it for a while. After that, you'll be sian. Which is why, don't waste your money on such things like this.
-
-
-
-
-
Basically it was just the car drives past, whether you can capture a good photo of it or not, it's your pasar and whether you can pan your camera from left to right as the car drives past fast enough or not, it's your pasar. Other than that, if you're there to have some fun and expect some excitement or entertainment or thrill. Newsflash: Front-row viewers or hoggers (example: Me, cos I went to the front and stood by the fence and filmed) would feel it. And, REALITY CHECK: Even if you're at the front row, you would only feel it for a while. After that, you'll be sian. Which is why, don't waste your money on such things like this.
-
So anyway, after Jasmine's birthday celebration, my Dad, my younger brother and I just went there, sat there and watched and yawned. During the 2 hour intermission, we walked to DXO & Marina Square and then after that, was just literally that. Yawn. I know. Hahahaha! That was basically it (the post I mean, I know, it's short). If you want to get some thrill from this post, watch the videos. I must say they're pretty awesome. Right now the other videos that were taken from YW's camcorder (yes, I borrowed it from him) are still somewhat editing (I don't know how to open the files...). Next: Japanese buffet dinner! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.