-
HEY! OK, so I met Stephanie at Serangoon MRT and I was EARLY!!!!!! HAHAHA! We thought of having lunch but when we really came to thinking about where to have lunch, we realised we weren't really hungry. The part when we realised, we were walking towards Long John Silvers in Plaza Singapura. Then out of a sudden, yes we made an impulsive decision, we thought of watching THE TIME TRAVELLER'S WIFE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, it was so last-minute! Steph was suddenly like, "Hey, do you know about the Time Traveller's Wife movie?", then I was like, "Oh, that!", then she was like, "Want to watch?". Then I was like hesitant a bit and was in such a disorder I panicked cos I hadn't done something like this in a long time (well not since yesterday -- refer to blog post).
-
We went up and to our horror, there was no timeslots for the show. In the end, we watched I Love You, Beth Cooper (we were sort of 8 minutes late but who cares, they hadn't screened the film). I swear, the show is CRAP. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. SUPER HORRIBLE MOVIE. Steph and I were like, "WTF?". EEEEEEEE THE SHOW SUCKS. It had no plot, it had no climax and it was entirely BORING. OK, sure there were A FEW funny parts but the BOREDOM was so overwhelming we had second thoughts about leaving the theatre early (but we didn't because I thought we should see the end of the movie to see what further bullshit there was).
-
Sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks!!! Wasted $7. Could have gone Starbucks Coffee at Cathay to study! HAHAHA! But anyway, yeah, the show SUCKED BIG TIME. Steph and I were completely bored out of our minds and we were literally WTH-ing at most of the scenes (or me, in fact? Hahaha!). I can't describe the movie because the thought of it further bores me. Stupid movie. Oh we saw lesbians kissing at our row. At least that spiced up the film. Enough said, I Love You, Beth Cooper is a HORRID MOVIE.
-
However! CORALINE WAS ULTIMATELY AWESOME! I watched it online yesterday and I swear I loved the film! It seemed so gothic and dark but it's so funny and nice! IT'S AWESOME! HAHAHAHA! Oh, just so you know, I'm stopping at Season 1 of Desperate Housewives, I gave up hunting for Season 2 of Desperate Housewives. Still, if anyone owns all seasons of Desperate Housewives, PLEASE LEND ME! :) Anyway, I'm watching 90210 now! It's another awesome series. It's real and it's not super dramatic. It's the best! Hahaha, alright, I shall get back to the main topic.
-
So after the movie, we had our late lunch at Long John Silvers, after which we headed to McDonald's to study and have some Frappe from McCafe! :) I got mine free cos it's my birthday month, duh! Hahahaha! Alright, I just did a whole lot of cyber spring cleaning. Deleted ugly photos from Facebook account, uploaded 20 videos (memoirs...) and did my e-errands. Holidays would be ending in two days. I'm not studying for History. I mean it. It gave Steph a headache and it gave me a headache too. Oh oh some angmor dude totally asked for Steph's number. Hahaha!
-
Maths home tuition tomorrow. EL & Maths tuition on Sunday with Jasmine and Yong Wei. Can't wait for this week to be over. But, thank goodness for this deserving break. Pimples be gone!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.