Hey everyone! HAHAHA! Uh, thanks Nurul for the surprise birthday post! HAHAHAHA! It was seriously heartwarming! HAHAHAHA! And Nurul bought me a hamster inclusive of bedding, food and decoration! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHA! I never really said this but around July or so, Tricia and Nurul made me obsessed with hamsters that I HAD TO GET ONE, but I just didn't know when and I kept thinking I should get one after my 'O' Levels and after my first payday, but who knew Nurul would be buying for me one on my birthday! I swear I wasn't ready to accept a new responsibility but I love new challenges and I'll take care of this hamster like how I take care of my precious things! Don't worry, Aiden, you won't be replaced.
-
But it was seriously a gift that made me super excited and now I'm just DYING to see my new hamster! THANK YOU NURUL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! And you know you and Jasmine Neo are one of the rarest bestest bestest friends that I feel really honored to have! You guys are like the ones I could trust the most and the ones that I could absolutely randomly tell you stuffs. Like how I would randomly say I needed to fart and like how I randomly did stupid stuffs! You guys made me feel so comfortable with myself I get lost in my world and get carried away so if I do get out of hand, snap me out of my little dreamland/cloud nine okay! HAHAHAHA! And yes, I am VERY VERY VERY grateful for the message, Nurul :) I know you banned me from blogging but well, since I've read your post I can finally blog! HAHAHAHA!
-
But guys, no, I won't blog what I wanted to blog. There's no time. I've got most of the pictures, a few of them needs to be resized and let's not bug Ivy (she's done a great job in doing the troubles, uploading pictures worth a gigabyte EACH, waiting for each upload (onto the computer) to be done, having to resize the photo, having to click on each photo to upload onto a file-sharing host website, sending it to everyone present (trying to crack your brains to figure out who came), and finishing your own school work). On behalf on many others, I deeply appreciate all the work you've done, Ivy Lim! Thank you!!!!
-
So anyway, yeah, once I've gotten all the pictures (take your time, Ivy), I'll blog again! As for the F1 post, I'll blog again as well. There are so many things that I need to do, both online and offline. For instance, I need to blog and do my Farmville (online). For offline tasks, I need to buy a cage, deodorant and facial wash and of course change the slipper size for Jasmine. So blogging is on the last on my mind right now! School tomorrow especially and it'll be a SUPER SUPER long day since I'll be having Humanities remedial till 5 p.m? And it's already so late, I bet I'll sleep during one of the periods. Ahhhhh! GOTTA GO ALREADY.
-
OK OK, before I go, Japanese buffet dinner was alright, the food got boring but I tried to eat as many as I could until I got sick and tired. It was awkward at first when I saw my cousins, but slowly as time flew, we guys opened up and told lame jokes and I went to play pool with a few of my cousins! After that it was some tough tournament that ended up with my father and my uncle playing against each other! HAHAHAHA! Birthday guy wins of course. And until now if you still don't know, my Dad and I share the same birthday, which is tomorrow (or in 40 minutes, literally). Other than that, it was fun at the later part of the occasion! Alright I'm SUPER EXHAUSTED, soooo good night!!!
-
AND AN ADVANCED ECSTATIC (1.7 X 10^1) BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF :) HAHAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.