Friday, September 4, 2009

Evacuate The Dancefloor

SS paper was alright. Source-Based questions were somewhat challenging, but it was manageable. Nature kicked in and I had to go shit in the middle of the paper! Imagine like 6 classes looking at you. LOL damn embarrassing. And obviously they knew I was going to shit because I came back 10 minutes later! HAHAHAHA! Oh well, cannot shit meh! =) HAHAHA! Essay questions were alright. Thank God Globalisation came out! HAHAHA! I wrote quite a lot but I'm not banging on my essay questions for the marks because I felt I did better at SBQs.
-
Maths paper was EASY! HAHAHA! I don't know why but I felt it was rather easy. Sure, there were a few challenging questions but I think I managed to overcome that obstacle well! I shall not be too hopeful because I'm afraid my over-confidence might get ahead of me and I'll end up with like a low grade. So let's wait for the results. The only help I got was like tuitions and like an hour and a half of writing down formulas. Which if I get a high grade, it would be VERY impossible. That's why I'm not being too hopeful. Other than that, with the major paper gone, the rest of the papers left are: History, Chemistry, Biology, Maths (2) and F&N.
-
I'm not sure what to study for History. It's like YAWN. LOL. As for Chemistry, I extracted a few summary points from the Ms Mok Summary Notes and I think once I've extracted all the uncertainties, I would revise with past-year papers and TYS. For Biology, similar routine. Maths would just be simply pure exposure to Prelims with graphs and others. F&N, similar to Combined Sciences, extract important points. Done. Who knew my Prelims could be much better than I expected? =)
-
Will intend to study throughout the following week. I've got a plan =) Hopefully I'll study more effectively. Hahaha. Remedials & tuitions. Yawn. Gonna study to-mao-woahs. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.