-
HEY! Hahaha! Alright! So I slept at 2.15 a.m. in the morning and I had to wake up as early as 6.15 a.m. so I could get ready to be in school by 7.15 a.m. so that I could collect a certificate after shaking hands with Ms Chee after the National Anthem, Pledge and School Song and Mrs Sundaram's speech and then go home. Yep. I simply made lots of effort to look good so that I could go infront of the whole school for half an hour (in school) to collect a certificate and go home, spoiling my hair with my hairstyling wax. Apparently, I am like a vainpot but not as vain as literally those who walks past EVERY mirror and stares at it and touches up on his hair. I just want to look good for this super small occasion. Oh well! Hahaha! And thanks to those for congratulating me, it feels good to hear that :)
-
So I took a nap for like I don't know, two hours? Got ready and went to school AGAIN to pay for my admission fee for Prom Night (I could have paid but, the Alumni Association 'centre' didn't open at 7.15 a.m. in the morning, otherwise I could have done two things without making double trips) and Daryll, Jasmine and I (the rest went home) went to Plaza Singapura! And we saw Alice Ng too! Hahaha it's been so long since I've last talked to her. Oh and Ederlyn too and mysterious unknown friend. Hahaha!
-
We pretty much started our shopping journey by the time we got to the basement of Plaza Singapura, checking out most of the levels, reading Teenage magazine, etcetra. We had lunch at LJS and we weren't too in the mood for McCafe just yet (since we had this Coffee Card and it's our (Jasmine and I) birthday month -- September! Hahaha oh did I mention hers fall on the 26th and mine falls two days after on 28th?! So close right! Hahaha!) so we just walked around, went to visit my brother working in the vicinity, went to ION to check out all the branded clothes, Far East Plaza to mock some super ugly clothes in front of the sales assistants (or designers maybe? Hahahaha) and Jasmine finally got what she wanted! Hahahaha!
-
Then yadda yadda yadda, we got back to PS McCafe and went home six hours later. Yep, we shopped for 6 hours. Hahaha! I forgot how it felt like to hang out in the town area and feel so good! I felt really comfortable in Orchard! I swear I could live in any of those apartments in future in Orchard! Thank goodness that feeling was revived or something! Hahaha!
-
Alright alright! I'm just 3 episodes away from completing 90210! Super awesome season! And YAWN! Two tuitions tomorrow (apparently there's Maths in the early afternoon and another Maths tuition in the late afternoon). Gah!!! OK BYE.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.