Breakfast before Biology remedial with Jasmine, Jameson, Cai Jia and Ivy. Samuel came along too! Biology remedial was helpful, pretty much cleared most of my doubts. I still have some doubts left, but I'll pull through. Headed to Hougang Mall with Jasmine after that to have our lunch and to window-shop! Hahaha! Maths tuition in the late afternoon and I swear I could HARDLY keep my eyes open. I only slept for 5 hours and I swear I could really knock myself out anytime during tuition. Apparently after tuition ended, I was wide awake and I tried to go to sleep but I swear I couldn't. Well, moral of the story? Tuitions make you sleep, apart from pregnant women on trains (while you're on the Reserved Seat) and Maths teachers.
-
And, pity, I finished Season 1 of Desperate Housewives. I cried when I saw Bree's reaction to Rex, like a perfect woman breaking down. You hardly ever see that. So, I thought it was very touching. Damn, I didn't get the whole of Season 2 and now I have to HUNT for the episodes online. That's right, I d-word it. In fact, I d-word a lot of films, like Coraline, Happily N'Ever After, Monsters Inc (my all-time favourite animated film), Mr & Mrs Smith, She's The Man. I pretty much d-word-ed a lot of my favourite films. I didn't want to have to hunt it down when I felt like watching it, so I rather have a file so that when I'm bored, I can just click rather then type and search like a hawk.
-
But this software is damn good. It's like, I d-word-ed the film in like 10 minutes. How quick is that?! If you ever want to know, let me know. But anyway, yes, I'm right now desperate. Desperate to watch Desperate Housewives Season 2. One thing I love about DH is that it clears the loops for the one season (which, I don't know if they cleared the loops for the rest of the seasons), unlike Gossip Girl whereby the show just literally DRAGS THE SUSPENSE, killing my insides. It's pure torture. And all of you know how I'm SUCH a sucker for suspense. You name it, as long as there's suspense, I'm drooling like a baby, shivering like a crackhead (drug addict?) and eager like an aunty willing to hear more gossip. I'm a sucker for suspense. In fact, I'm addicted to suspense that without suspense, daily life is... boring. Yawns.
-
I mean, it's true. I live on a daily basis with suspense as one of the key ingredients. It's like, "What's going to happen next week? Tomorrow?". Of course, that happens with everyone. But for me, it's different. An episode can make me happier than chocolate; injected with suspense. So kids, I'm addicted to suspense and if you're ever gonna make me kick the habit, let me kick you first.
-
Well then, 90210 it is. Or movies. Gosh, in a dilemma. Now this is what I call suspense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.