Monday, September 21, 2009
Down
It's a boring Monday with tuition at 8 in the morning and Heroes Season 3 marathon gives me a headache. I don't know whether it's the horrendous narrator or that I'm just not used to this 'kind' of suspense. What I mean is, I've been watching shows like Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, 90210 and Grey's Anatomy, don't you think I'm a little bit used to the... normal lives in TV series rather than heroes who have special abilities? Hahaha! OR! Heroes is one of those shows where you have to really think to understand the plot, even between dialogues (I mean duh). Oh well, I'm not going to criticize Heroes because I love it (but something tells me I'm hating it more? I don't know, I swear). Alright, tomorrow I'd be having my LAST Prelims paper, which is the MCQ Science paper that is only like for an hour. Cutting my hair after that :) Finally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.