Preparation for Jasmine's birthday celebration!
On her birthday!
Birthday suit! HAHAHAH!
Left to right: Atikah, Jasmine, Daryll
Me!
The birthday cake!

Watch the video! HAHAHAHA! Sorry for the obscene remarks! Hahahaha!
Beef Lasagne at only $6!!!!!
Playing Jenga: Truth Or Dare! HAHAHAHAHA!
When most of the people who came for Jasmine's birthday celebration left, Bivithara & Tricia came over to Clarke Quay to meet up with Atikah and Daryll so they would go off to Peter's housewarming (I think?) celebration! HAHAHA! Of course, I couldn't go because I went to watch the Formula One Grand Prix!!!!!!! HAHAHA! Paiseh, all these are the only photos I have in my phone. The rest are with Ivy and when I get the photos I'll publish them :)
Watch the video! HAHAHAHA! Sorry for the obscene remarks! Hahahaha!
-
HAHAHAHA! OK, so the initial plan was to surprise her at house on Friday but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I decided to cancel that plan and come up with another one. This time it was not meant to be a surprise but I just didn't want to let her in on all the details! HAHAHAHA! Apparently she knew something was up! Because a few of us, Jameson, Daryll, Atikah, Audrey and me, and a few others (possibly), may have given the slip! HAHAHAHA!
-
I sort of let her suspect certain stuffs because I told her to meet at this time, then I changed two hours later and then 15 minutes later. HAHAHAHA! Audrey was offline at 11 so Jasmine knew Audrey might be going for the celebration. I told Ivy to bring the camera in front of Jasmine on Friday. Jameson and Daryll were talking to each other discreetly and obviously though on Friday. Atikah said, "The policemen stand here since just... (inaudible 'now')" and I stared at her. HAHAHAHAHA! Jasmine knew already.
-
Daryll then said after walking several metres more, "Eh just now the queue so long!". Then I was like whispering to him, "OI!". HAHAHAHAHA! A few of us kinda aroused suspicions! HAHA! But anyway yeah, it wasn't meant to be a surprise! =PPP. HAHAHA!
-
OK, so on Thursday, Nurul, Jasmine and I met up, Jasmine left, Nurul and I hunted for Jasmine's gift :) On Friday, met up with Jameson, Daryll and Atikah to shop for Jasmine's gifts! HAHAHAHA a lot of funny things happened! Daryll pronounced Nurul's name as "NAH-ROO", and Gurmit Singh's name as "GIMMIT!". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-
Then we were at the MRT and this filipino maid was talking on the phone, with a huge paper bag worth of goods filled up to the top. Then the paper bag almost dropped but Daryll caught it, but a few things dropped out and we were already at the flat platform of the escalator at the top (you know whereby the stairs go on level with each other at the top/bottom end of the escalator? HAHAHAHA! So so so I was like bending down and I used my hands to sweep all the goods away, stepping on a few accidentally. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! It was soooooooo funny! HAHAHAHAHA!
-
Anyway, so we went AMK Hub and Bishan J8 and we were hunting for Jasmine's present. Nurul happened to be there, so talked to her for awhile and after getting Jasmine's other presents, we headed to Daryll's house to do some craft work!
-
And on Saturday, the day of Jasmine's birthday, we met up as early as like 11 a.m. at Daryll's house to print photos, cut, paste and stuffs till like 1 p.m, by then a few of them reached the meeting point, but we hadn't gotten the cake yet so we rushed to Hougang Mall to buy the cake! HAHAHAHA! Then we all rendezvous at Clarke Quay MRT, walked to the place, D, A & I walked back and took a train to Hougang to fetch Jasmine! HAHAHAHA!
-
We had to head back to Clarke Quay again, reached the cafe, sang song, cut cake, order food, played games! HAHAHAHAHA! Damn damn funny! Especially the truth or dare game. HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH!!!! Repeat Pete was super fun too! HAHAHAHA! Lots of photos were taken in between and around and after that, at around 6, we left the place and took more photos! :) That was about it! GLAD JASMINE ENJOYED IT! HAHAHAHA! After that, went to watch Formula One Grand Prix (BORING! Will blog tomorrow or tonight since I have to get ready for dinner @ Japanese restaurant!).
-
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.