Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wicked and Divine

Before something wickedly torturous happens, for example, the connection ditches you, I better write up a post, one that I always do everyday, and publish it quick!!! Hahaha, not that I have any thing better to post about, but anyways, Phase Two into deciding which Polytechnic. I posted up a question under my status as well as on Plurk and I've got really encouraging responses. Some may have merely shouted the name of the Polytechnic but it still is helpful since it shows your love for that Polytechnic and I guess, I should trust people with their taste! HAHAHA! Not that I'm gullible, okay fine, I may be some times because, well with friends like Jasmine and Yong Wei, they prove to me how really gullible I can be by tricking me, joking with me and sorts. HAHAHA!
-
But don't you fucking idiots ever find that advantageous because I may be naive, gullible and whatever but I'm also smart, so if I ever find out, you'll be a dead rodent. No offense to Molly. None taken, Eugene.
-
Speaking of Molly, Jameson has agreed to take care of my beloved hamster!!!!!!! THANK YOU JAMESON SO MUCH! And I swear, she won't be a problem cos she's just too easy to take care of. And I'LL MISS YOU MOLLY COS I FREAKING LOVE YOU! You're so freaking cute when you see food and all you do is sit there and finish everything (yes I watched the whole ingesting process). You're so freaking cute when I take out the roof of your little house and you peek out like you've never seen light for a million years.
-
And as for Aiden, he'll be at my mom's colleague's place. I know she won't be reading this but THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF AIDEN! I will miss him and his super crazy self. He gets really excited when he see all five of us back home whenever we have finished our dinner outside or from anywhere for that matter. He gets protective over his stupid blanket which I constantly hog over with my feet for the whole day. He listens to crazily weird commands like, "mam mam", which means "eat" in the world of Syns (or probably in the world of looney extraordinary families), and "gai gai", which means "let's take a walk"!
-
Hahahaha and I just love to see him get excited when I eat a chicken wing in front of him. Don't worry, it doesn't affect his appetite cos he eats his food, in fact, he finishes it up in like 10 seconds. No exaggeration there. I may have paid $300 for this $1.2k toy poodle-pup but I'm mentally attached to this super cute dog. Hahahaha, I just freaking love my pets. I hate my Dad's fishes though, they're so anti-social -- by nature. LOL!
-
Anyway! Back to the subject on Polytechnics, yes, I've finally come to a decision. Singapore Polytechnic would be my first choice. Mass Comm @ NP, don't worry, you'll just be the second priority. I believe what I need in my life is something happening.
-
Since we're on the subject of happening, nothing happening happened today. I simply packed my bags, went out to get dog food, did a 'What To Bring' list from my HK trip, and that excluded clothes, did some A Maths homework (yes, read last week's post -- should be around last Wednesday or Thursday), took a nap, watched Astro Boy and had Mega McSpicy for lunch =). I know Mega McSpicy is very unhealthy and its one of the reasons why I have lots of pimples but I couldn't resist the fats, the chicken and the cheese (it's a special order).
-
Plus, I just picked out a set of clothes to wear on Friday, the day where I'll be flying out to Hong Kong! Oh, did I mention that we might be bringing a laptop since the hotel has internet access?! YES YES, I did! Hahahaha! If you know you did, why'd mention it? Because, idiot, I want to LET YOU KNOW AGAIN AND AGAIN. HAHAHA!
-
So yes, I won't be blogging on the days itself since I already told you guys I've scheduled some posts for the days while I'm gone, but I'll definitely update my statuses on Facebook and on Plurk as well! To be safe, I should freeze my karma on Plurk. =) Okay, I can't wait for supper! Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.