Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Eve Of Christmas Eve

Yesterday, we gathered to celebrate Ivy's SEVENTEENTH birthday!!! Happy Birthday Ivy (22nd Dec 09)! We went to KBOX at Orchard Cineleisure! We first met up at around 12 pm at Somerset MRT! Hahaha! We purposely set the time early since we know ourselves we would be late! Jasmine and I were the first to reach! HAHAHA good job Jasmine! Anyway, so once everyone turned up, we walked to the mall, had lunch at KFC and we saw Stephanie! Shan Shun's girlfriend. Hahahaha, it was great to see you, Stephanie!
-
OK, then we went to the 8th floor where I reserved the room and we 'checked in', LOL, a few of us stayed in the room, a few of them got the cake ready to surprise Ivy, Cai Jia and I went to the ground floor to 'rendezvous' with Ivy! HAHAHA! Yaddayaddayadda, we brought her to the room, (we had the birthday song already in the playlist) Jasmine, Alfred and Daryll were holding the birthday cake with lit candles! Hahahaha! Jameson, Yong Wei, the rest of us, soon got down to singing and going crazy! HAHAHA! Daryll, YW and I were seriously nuts because we were dancing like mad. HAHAHA! It was super fun! I sang quite a lot of songs! Just want to thank all of you for tolerating my horrible singing! It seriously makes me feel happy that you guys weren't turned off or had a bad headache! Hahaha!

Ms Ivy! HAHAHA!

Jasmine, with my Santa hat, Ivy and me! Hahahaha!

See me dancing like crazy?! HAHAHA!
-
So yeah it was a BLAST! The bill was a bomb too. A huge blast. A whopping $250 bill. Damn. We 'checked out' at 7.30 pm, went to visit Audrey! Hahaha! Went home with Jasmine and Alfred (light bulb alert), while the rest headed different directions! It was such a beautiful night! The decorations, lights, a Roman Army with Jesus and the whole family (Joseph, Mary) gave out like what, tissue packets? There were others who dressed up in ancient Jerusalem clothes! Hahaha, I love them for making lots of effort to getting people in the mood for X'mas and I seriously already am in the mood for X'mas (have been wearing the santa hat ALL DAY!)
Hahahaha! Aww, such a beautiful day yet I'm lonely =( The person who was in love with me and even said it so, would be going overseas. But, that's not the problem. Even if that person wasn't in another country, it'd be like I'm still neglected. Terrible. I'm going extremely crazy over you. Crush, love, falling-in-love-feeling, I've never felt something so strong (powerful, overwhelming, invulnerable) like this -- whatever it is. I just want you so bad it makes the pain very unbearable and torturous my heart could barely feel the air around its tightness. I don't care if I sound like some freaking depressed desperado drowning himself in sorrows with plain water (want some?) amidst all the happiness and seasonal excitement. But please check where you are right now as you're reading this horrible boring piece of sadness and agony. You're in my blog. Your comments are just simply cherries on top of my favourite second. =)
-
But back to reality and depression, I feel so crazy about this person that I think I'm really going crazy (You can ask Jasmine for the book on, "101 Things Why Eugene is Crazy over Somebody" -- hahaha and thanks for being there for me), I lose my mind and I have never checked my phone for so many times in a day. In fact, in just one minute. I sleep at 3 am and wake up at 7 am just to talk to you and see you before you go to work. I'm willing to do that for the many days ahead. I'm an effing commitment phobe when YOU asked me to be your boyfriend and I said, "Oh, I really can't, I don't know anything about you and it's so fast, we just met!".
-
That's what I said to the previous one I dated. That's what I'm saying to you again and I just hate myself for being a bloody commitment phobe cos now I think I really want to be with you. I like letting things out on my post. Makes me feel better =) Hahahaha. *<<<< crazy laughter <<<<* Then when I start being completely stupid and honest, you do that same old thing that hurts me and hurts all others when in relationships. I'm in a mental state of complete confusion now and I don't want to think. I want to sleep so I can stop thinking -- ultimate guarantee (I mean unless he/she appears in your dreams, you're doomed. LOL!).
-
A friend I made on Facebook created a group, "I'm a commitment phobe", I got curious, I read the information under the group. I saw that all the things mentioned (the symptoms) were completely true. Yes, indeed, I know I am a commitment phobe now. You may ask, why am I fussing over being a commitment phobe? Well, if it weren't for my phobia of being committed to something, we would be together and there would be a huge chance you wouldn't hurt me by doing that thing you always do, again. It's not scheming, so shut up. Besides, we're totally in love. You said, "Being in a relationship is also about finding out more about that person". I found that idea completely dumb but now it's just true and I wasted that opportunity. And it sickens me along with my remorse that I should have agreed with you and gotten in a relationship with you. So yes, thanks to being a commitment phobe.
-
Remember how I got scared and worried about whether I would lose interest in Mass Communications? Ring a bell? So anyway, here's what the group info mentioned: "Isn't it just sad how you just can't bring yourself to accept someone whom you like when he/she proposes to you? Or perhaps that's just a result of your high expectations and you want everything to be perfect before you accept the person? Or maybe you can't make up your mind over the subject you're majoring in college, as that is a crucial decision and will undoubtedly affect your future. If you're suffering from commitment phobia in any way and in any form, join the club.".
-
Woopee, they even said, "join the club" like you're some kind of geek who wants to join Chess Club. Anyway, so, I don't know what the future holds. What will tomorrow bring? Have a good X'mas eve tomorrow, everybody! Will be going to catch a movie with Jasmine and a few other peeps! Hahaha! One of my childhood friends (in fact I only am keeping in touch with ONE childhood friend -- not Primary School friends), Shi Ying would be coming over to my house with her mother, Aunt Doris (my mom's Primary school classmate) for a small X'mas gathering! Hahahaha!
-
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.