Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar

HELL YEAH AVATAR ROCKS! I SO FREAKING LOVE THE FILM! It's sooooo it's sooooo unexplainable that it's soooo good! I absolutely do not mind watching it again =) My family and I went to eat all the local food we missed while we were in Hong Kong and we had Katong Laksa for lunch and Chicken Rice for late dinner! Thanks Jameson once again for looking after Molly, I just can't thank you enough! Hahaha! I really really appreciate it =) Molly's looking good as ever! I MISS HER! Aiden's looking as cute as ever! I LOVE AIDEN! Hahahahaha! OK, Avatar just pawned New Moon. I'm learning Cantonese. Cantonese rocks. LOL! Basketball tomorrow. I swear I know nuts cos I ain't someone who can play sports -- except swimming. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.