Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hie, Ngoh Houe Heung Gahng

HAHAHA! And that title means, "Yes, I'm going to Hong Kong!". Oh yeah, I may speak Cantonese and my English-speaking family rarely speaks Cantonese and the only conversations that are in Cantonese that occur involves my parents as both parties or aunts & uncles. Plus, didn't I mention I was from Hong Kong? My name, Syn Wai Tat, is in Cantonese. Even the surname is Cantonese. Wai Tat in Mandarin means Noble. I think. HAHAHA! Wei Da. Wai Tat, I'm not sure what it means. Prosperous, perhaps? But anyway, yes, if you must know, I speak Cantonese. The only phrases I've learnt are, "How are you?", "Have you eaten?", "Have you taken a shower?", and the numbers 1 to 10. It's basic stuff. But I've yet to learn more basic stuff. So I've decided to look it up online, and I've found an amazing website that teaches Cantonese with swift-loads of mini-audio clips that pronounces the Cantonese words. And it's SUPER FUN!
-
Furthermore, speaking, not on the contrary, of fun as well as the pure absence of sarcasm, I TOTALLY LOVE ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS. HAHAHA! I mean, SO FAR. I've completed a chapter of Add. Maths already. My tutor went through with it. We would have finished two chapters by right but he saw a challenging question before moving on the advanced questions of Law of Indices and I had to do that Simultaneous Non-Liner Equation with the Substituition method. BORING! HAHAHA! I can't wait to learn more. This may actually be a good thing, you know? =)
-
Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 11 is out and I LOVE IT! I know, you don't care about what I love but WHO CARES, I WANNA SHARE. =P I watched movies too like, Angels & Demons (the show wasn't too bad, it had its twists -- kinda expected who turned out to be the bad guy, though, and it may have been controversial since it's a war between science and religion), Mean Girls, a lil' bit of Curse Of The Golden Flower, one of my favourite Mandarin films of all time, and even without the English subtitles, I can still understand it because, well, I used to watch it all the time! It's wickedly twisted and there's even a disgusting incestuous relationship. Sorry, spoiler there. Hahahaha.
-
8 more days to Hong Kong! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.