That title is in Italian and it means, "It's my fault". HAHAHA! Yep, just changed some stuffs on my blog. Anyway, played MapleStory on a private server and thanks to Jameson for transferring the files over to my thumbdrive. I went to his place and he showed me the game until I got super excited and hooked that I stayed at his house to play the game until I was Level 33. But we all know that on private servers, we up our levels in a very short amount of time! Which is why I published this post a day late! Hahahaha! Hong Kong next week! =) WAH. I really really can't wait now. I'm like super excited.
-
I've learnt almost all the basic stuffs of Cantonese, and I'm seriously interested to learn more! Hahaha, SO I DEFINITELY WANNA LEARN MORE. And doesn't mean I suck at Chinese and I can't speak Chinese means I suck at ALL CHINESE DIALECTS. I conversed to my Dad this afternoon with my 'upgraded' vocabulary and he didn't even correct my tone! So the tone of my voice when I say those words (Cantonese is like Chinese, with lots of different pitches. For instance, "hoh" can mean good or woman (I think), so if you pronounce it differently, the meanings would be different) were definitely correct! Weeee! HAHAHA! Anyway, BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.