Monday, December 28, 2009

The Christmas Eve Photo Gallery

Christmas Eve, duh, 24th December 2009 @ Orchard Cineleisure
Taking pictures with our very own cock...
Yes, this is what YW wore on Christmas Eve, at Orchard. It was EMBARRASSING to the maximum level and imagine everyone staring at you, or technically, the person walking beside you, from like the start of the afternoon all the way till five o' clock. I swear, when he decided to finally take that red bathrobe off before leaving the theatre, I was so relieved it was as if I've never felt relieved before. Hahahaha, but yes, it was fun though. I know, it could be a little attention-seeking but, we didn't care, we wished random people Merry Christmas (mostly, the foreigners since the locals are mostly grumpy ones) and hahaha, it was just funny taking pictures with the Roman Army, some retro-gang and some women dressed in very traditional Jewish clothes. Here are the photos!



--

I'd like to do an 'upskirt' on a reindeer. Hehe.

I had a ride on Santa! HAHAHAHAHA!


I figured, since we're already getting all the stares, might as well make use of that and do crazy stuff and at the same time not bothering about who would look at us since Yong Wei's bathrobe is already seen from outer space! Get the point, no? Hahaha.




--
After this group shot, Yong Wei got all lonely and forced us to wear our Santa Hats. We promised we would wear so, indeed, it happened. Now, Daryll and I look like Santa-mistresses.




--
We made our way back to Orchard Cineleisure to catch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. Stupid show.
The sweet couple, Alfred and Jasmine!
If you want the wordy post (actually, most of it's written in this post too, but oh well), here's the link: http://everybodyloveseugene.blogspot.com/2009/12/jolly-christmas.html. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.