Third Day (13th December 2009)
--
So in the morning at Wan Chai, we headed to a restaurant just a block down from our hotel to have breakfast at this restaurant called, Wing Fat Restaurant (issit?). Hahaha, so we had a huge meal! And I mean, seriously. I had ham & eggs, some porridge, some egg tarts and some noodles.






After breakfast, we took a bus to Ocean Park! OK, firstly, Ocean Park wasn't that great either, sure it was like aquatic-themed but there wasn't much we could do. There were mild roller-coaster rides and killer roller coaster rides -- and we took a roller-coaster ride in between mild and killer
ish, and that was mainly because, we thought it was mild, little did we know, some trees and some mini building was blocking the first part of the train ride, and hell, there was a steeper slope than all the slopes we saw, which was , according to our speculation, not so bad. So the one behind the trees, hidden, surprised us -- we had no time to back out so, oh what the heck. Hahahaha. I'll show you the pictures below later.




The Entrance of Ocean Park.

Told you I was taller than my elder brother!





OK, so we took the cable car to bring us to another part of the theme park.


YAY I LOOK LIKE SHIT! Hahahahaha.

And my mum looks like this is because she's scared.








My mom got all flustered when we playfully said we would shake the car. HAHAHA!






If I'm not wrong, that's the South China Sea. Is it not?











--

As you can see, (well, all you can see from here ), this is how the roller coaster ride, I previously described, looks like. But, there's some 'shed' or 'queueing counter' that's blocking the other part of the ride. So, it's misleading! Hahaha, but nevertheless, it was still fun and freaking thrilling! LOVED IT!






---
After the ride, we headed to Ocean Theatre to see some 'live' shows on dolphins and sea lions. The coldness was sporadic, and this time, the heat stayed for a very long time. As we sat as audience among a few thousand or hundred, perhaps, under the hot sun, we could feel the sun burning our skin. Super bloody hot. Furthermore, I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans in dark colours. So yeah, I didn't enjoy the show. LOL.


One of the reasons why I didn't blog for a week about my Hong Kong trip was because I couldn't find the USB cable for my digital camera, which had excellent photos of the dolphins (super clear photos) and many other photos like the ones I took on the plane, during flight, taxi or take-off, whatever. I guess once I do find the USB cable, I'll put those photos in another post. And, don't look down on me for taking horrid photos and still have the 'face' to put it up here, hahaha, if that's what you're thinking and if that's what I think you're thinking, but I have some really good ones that I just don't want or don't wish to publish them here for fear of you guys stealing them and taking credit for it. So pucker up! =)





OK, so we then went to see some fishes and sea urchins.



All of these fishes were mutha-effing huge! Plus look at those sting rays, so delicious!






Seahorse!


Seadragon. LOL. No kidding, it's called the Weedy Seadragon, and its scientific name is Phyllopteryx taeniolatus.





After that, we played some carnival games. And I played this Bull-eye game! Hahaha, I held a plastic gun which had 12 rounds of plastic rubber springy-type bullets. And yes, I won a prize! =)

Even my prize is mocking you. Hahahah. OK, lame...


I won two!

We had lunch after the games. Horrid food.



I was trying to figure out where we could go next in Ocean Park, but after a look at all the boring kiddy rides and one major-killer ride (The Dragon), I thought, nah, let's go home instead.


Cute right!?



I gotta say, my younger brother will definitely look handsome when he's over puberty. Hahaha, I swear.

After lunch, we went to see jellyfishes and some pandas.




Our mom didn't want to take the cable car again, so we all had no choice but to take a train back to where we came from (the entrance of Ocean Park).









We saw the panda shitting. =)



After the pandas, it was goodbye to Ocean Park.

Then it started snowing (?).


The admission ticket.
-----------------------
After Ocean Park, we went to Kowloon to shop for the rest of the night.


Tsim Sha Tshui (above) and Temple Street Night Market (below)



Ladies Market (below)



Ajisen restaurant amidst the other boring shops. We decided to try Japanese food in HK. LOL (?).


I don't know, sometimes I get really faint and light-headed, with a huge headache (or a migraine?) when I'm in crowded areas, I guess the lights also contributed to that. Agoraphobia is it? Not that I am afraid of being in crowded places, it's just that being in crowded places makes me feel sick. And I don't mind the crowd at all, but I do mind the sickness. Hahaha. I mentioned it was sporadic, which was why, I guess it's maybe the food and not the lights and crowd, after eating, I felt totally fine.

They've been serving us tea since we arrived at Hong Kong. What's their deal anyway?

Oh yea, carbonated Grape juice.

Gyoza (also known as some fried dumplings).

--


After eating, it was just mainly walking around shops. I didn't buy much stuffs. After our 'shopping', we took a train back to our hotel.

Hahaha okay so, there's this route, from the Wan Chai station exit to our hotel, and along this route there are numerous pubs, clubs and bars (whatever you call it). So, lots of angmors would come to this place (we would always see them everyday after our long-day-out) and yeah, my point is, it's nice to know you're not the only foreigner there (not that they think we are a foreigner either but whatever). Hahaha, also there were prostitutes and whatnots there too. A major turn-off was that we saw a prostitute -- a fat one, in skimpy clothes. Nuts or what?! Nice experience, though. Hahahaha.


Part Four will definitely be coming up shortly! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.