

Taken in HK! Hahaha okay, I literally did nothing today. I woke up super early in the morning to chat with someone. This is the first time I've sacrificed my sleep. But, you know, after chatting, I went back to sleep in the afternoon. Hahahahaha! So, the whole day has been excruciatingly painful and boring. I wanted to work at Gramophone, so I called them up, and I found out that the minimum age requirement was 18. W.T.F, right? Looks like I'd have to find some other music stores. Purpose of working in a music store: Play music of all genres and at the same time, being a cashier. Well, of course, I don't know where else to work. I'm seriously jobless and I can't stay at home any longer. The boredom is already slowly creeping in on me.
-
Admin work is way out of my league, either I'm too lazy to look for admin job vacancies or I'm too lazy to even go get some officewear. Then again, where else can I work? Anyway, I met someone new. Happiest day of my life. Apparently, we're both smitten with each other. We made it clear to each other we feel crazily attracted to each other. LOL, but, of course, I said I wanted things to be slow and I didn't want to rush into getting attached like, super fast and we barely even know each other. I really hope this works out. I really do. Anyway, gonna do some X'mas shopping tomorrow! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.