Wishing my beloved Aiden a Merry Christmas! HAHAHAHA! And to EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE! I had such a fun time today and I'm SUPER SUPER TIRED. My tutor's coming on Boxing Day, which is TOMORROW for Additional Maths tuition. I have TONS TO BLOG ABOUT. From Ivy's Seventeenth Birthday & Karaoke @ KBOX, Hong Kong Trip Part 3-6 to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, AHHHHHHH! Plus, some special posts I really really want to do like: 2010 Resolutions, 2009 Memoirs, My Life in Secondary School , by the end of this year! I'M MOTIVATED TO FINISH ALL THESE POSTS! I've yet to find a job and I'm TOOOOOOO lazy to find one.-
Today, was more of like a home-based celebrations. Went to a couple of houses. The first one, had a huge party with lots of people from adults to young children. Had a wonderful lunch, Christmas Carols that were sung, games that were played. Hahaha, I kinda got a prize for being very creative about the 'Forfeit'.
-
Well, all of us had to write down a form of punishment on the piece of paper, so when the person loses in a game, he or she will have to pick a paper from a bag and see what the forfeit says. LOL! Mine may be a lil childish but WHATEVER, IT WAS FUNNY! Who better than to do my forfeit? HAHAHAHA! My younger brother!!! He must have been unlucky to get mine. HAHAHA! My aim was to make the person embarrassed and to do silly actions.
-
Forfeit: Shout "Oom-ba-la-la-la" while jumping on one leg and rubbing your face.
-
LOL! UBER FUNNY! Ahhhh, I wanted to see someone else do it and not my brother. But oh well, equal dosage of pure entertainment. Hahahaha! Second house, went over to just slack and watch movies and talk about random stuffs. HAHAHA! Yong Wei came over too. =)
-
Forfeit: Shout "Oom-ba-la-la-la" while jumping on one leg and rubbing your face.
-
LOL! UBER FUNNY! Ahhhh, I wanted to see someone else do it and not my brother. But oh well, equal dosage of pure entertainment. Hahahaha! Second house, went over to just slack and watch movies and talk about random stuffs. HAHAHA! Yong Wei came over too. =)
-
I had such a wonderful Christmas! I got a mug and a pillow, a bar of chocolate, a card and a bottle of Essence of Chicken (???). Hahahaha! THANKS, YOU GUYS! And I really love the chocolate, it's one of my favourites! The mug too! HAHAHA! And... wow, the Essence Of Chicken... hmm, salty, just like any other ordinary bottles of Essence Of Chicken. YONG WEI GAVE THAT TO ME. What the hell, right?! Hahahaha. To all my friends, hope you guys liked the present, I'm sorry, I'm just a broke teenager with very limited savings (actually, I don't save) so I had to do every little bit of budgeting. But, of course, next year, while I'm working, I'll definitely buy more expensive stuffs! HAHAHAHA!
-
Have a blessed Christmas! May God bless ALL OF YOU! Happy Birthday Jesus and TO ALL CHRISTIANS OUT THERE, MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO! To all those people who just celebrate Christmas even if you aren't a Christian, do know the meaning of Christmas! It's the birth of Jesus Christ and there's so many reputable stories so don't tarnish the name of Christmas, by having one-night-stands and treating Christmas as some holiday to screw some chick. SHAMEFUL! Hmph! These holidays, CNY, Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas, are all sacred so behave! Hahahaha, oops, other than that, GOOD NIGHT!
-
PS: WHAT A SUPER HOT DAY! Could literally feel the scorching sun burning my skin in the third layer!
-
PS: WHAT A SUPER HOT DAY! Could literally feel the scorching sun burning my skin in the third layer!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.