I literally did NOTHING today. I may have learnt a bit of French, watched like 5 episodes of Vampire Diaries (finally Elena finds out Stefan is a vampire! WOO!) -- IT'S AN AWESOME SHOW! I have got to say, it may be a little bit of a rip-off from Twilight but the characteristics of the vampire is much different, the storyline is better, the effects is better and IT'S HELL NICER! Hahaha, what's cute is that in one of the episodes, the vampire Damon was reading a Twilight book and was like, "What's up with Bella?" and something like, "And Edward...", and something like some sparkle-in-the-sun effect.
-
I've forgotten, hahaha, I'll look for that scene again and type it out here once I found it! Vampire Diaries is sure as hell nice! I heard True Blood (another Vampire-based TV series) is also nice but there's all the sex stuff and it's R21 or M18, is it? I don't know, I don't really like to watch True Blood on speakers with a loud volume and only to let my mom or brothers hear a woman having an orgasm. So I didn't really watch the rest of it, except for the first episode which had sex scenes. LOL. But anyway, thank God for VD otherwise I'd be BORED.
-
I still have yet to find a job and I am INCREDIBLY LAZY. My wardrobe's full of crappy shirts that I don't feel like wearing anymore. It's still a Saturday which means, I have another boring day in the weekends to get through. Chalet on Tuesday. New Year's, any plans, anyone? I have gotten over *erhem*, or at least I think I am since I'm trying to get myself NOT focused on that someone by watching TV shows (suspense, action or comedy, just to make me 'into' it -- even though VD has Romance in it, but I try not to focus about that?) or doing other stuffs to keep my mind occupied.
-
I keep telling some of my friends to get over someone but I guess it's really hard, huh? I know how you guys feel and it's very hard but hey, it looks like I'm doing a good job, keeping myself busy with all these? I wonder if I really am over that person. I'm so miserable staying at home that I just thank God for Aiden to just accompany me (yes, my whole family weren't at home for the WHOLE DAY) to keep me sane. If I get through another Sunday with all of these things to make my mind not think about that person, then I'm grateful, if not, I can sense I'll be on the brink of insanity. Which is why I'll have to find a job fast. I want to get over you and this is what I have to do.
-
I keep thinking about you even when I'm waiting for the episode to download or while the photos are being uploaded. It's hard but come on, I'm strong. DUH. LOL! Bye. Happy Boxing Day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.