Monday, December 28, 2009

Ivy's Seventeenth Birthday Photo Gallery

22nd December 2009 (KBOX @ Orchard Cineleisure)

The birthday cake :)
-
It all began with lunch @ KFC. Hahaha.

Yong Wei, showing off his peculiar fats despite his best efforts to squeeze it all in within his cheek bones.
Eugene, as ugly as ever. It wasn't my day, hair was improperly styled and face was unbelievably dry.
Ivy, the ever so stylish 17-year-old that will really make you wonder what will she be wearing next! And seriously, I've never seen her wear this before.

Yong Wei singing her.. woop, I mean, his heart out. Hey, that probably takes a long while since your heart has so many layers to get by. Hahaha.
"I wonder what I should wish for? YW to be skinny or Eugene's face to be flawless?"
Then, she blows. Hahahaha. That sounded kinda wrong.
Hey, YW, are your glasses able to see through?
As we began singing...
Me, choosing songs.
The guys started getting high...



---
Wah, not bad sia Eugene. Hahahahaha.

Shit, I have an ugly left side. Seriously, I look damn ugly on that day. Why am I uploading? Good question. It's called memoir.


A good way to block your eyes from my ugliness? Well, something to block my eyes from the camera! =)



The newlyweds! Alfred and Jasmine! Hahahaha.

Daryll has grooves, okay.




Jameson, be happy =)







Cai Jia knows her words!




Ivy is the best! Hahahaha!


Fatty is such a lightbulb!







I started to get high too! HAHAHA! We all started to get high during Jay Sean's Down.
Then, I got tired and I sat down. HAHAHA!



Time to tickle Yong Wei's boobs!
--



Daryll getting gay-horny.

Sorry, I dirtied the couches.



This picture (above) is in insult to me! So I have to be in a picture without flash to actually not look ugly?! Note: I didn't say "I had to be a in picture without flash to actually look handsome".
Group photo! Jameson left early =(
If you guys want the wordy post,
1) Copy and paste the following link -- http://everybodyloveseugene.blogspot.com/2009/12/eve-of-christmas-eve.html
OR
2) Click the link. Whatever.
-
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.