Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sanctuary

HEY EVERYONE! I'M BACK! And no, THIS IS NOT A SCHEDULED POST. Alright, just a very brief summary of the whole trip: I went HK for 5 nights and 5 days. Went to Macau for one day and I absolutely LOVED the food there, it was better than in HK. Food in HK wasn't so great either because it's simply traditional Chinese food. Singapore food's better because there's like a fusion of ingredients, modifying the original Chinese recipe. I was very disappointed in terms of shopping. I thought and I expected HK to be a shopping paradise but either they were too expensive or too ugly.
-
In terms of weather, it was AWESOME! I love the weather there. The people there are friendly, we met a few stuck-up people but it's alright. There are rude people everywhere anyway. Hahahaha. In terms of sceneries, it was somewhat similar to Shanghai and Singapore, city lights and businessmen and businesswomen everywhere. Other places were extremely beautiful! I love Hong Kong and it's very accessible, you won't get lost easily (as in if you take the train. LOL!).
-
Anyway, I missed Singapore and it feels so good to be back home! I miss Hong Kong but I doubt I'll be coming back in a long time. Hahahahaha! It's late now, have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.