When I grow up I want :
- A small cozy flat.
- A huge wide flatscreen TV
- The bloody best surround sound system.
- A beautiful Christmas Tree
- Lots of Christmas decorations
- Wooden-tiled floors
- Walls painted in Blue or Gold.
- A huge fridge
- Supermassive bookshelf.
- A huge nice office desk made of wood
- Classic coffee table
- Glass dining table
- My dream kitchen
- Huge bed
- A freaking clean toilet
- A maid
- $10 million
- A good career
- Somebody to love.
-----------------------------------
I've been single for like a very long time. I feel so lonely and even though I really like being single because you get to flirt around and you get to ogle and you don't have to report to anyone. But I think I need someone to be by my side. Of course, I may not be a fan of horoscopes but sometimes they're just FREAKING TRUE.
-
So I'd definitely want a Libra, Gemini, Leo, Saggitaurus, Aquarius, Aries for a partner. Shit I sound like some girl crazy over astrology. But, it wouldn't hurt to just listen to the horoscope thingy and just be proven wrong. I'd like to be proven wrong. I'd like to think that if a Libra dates a Libra, a Gemini, a Leo, a Saggitaurus, an Aquarius, an Aries, things would be better. I'd like to try. But I'm just lonely. I need to meet new people. LIKE NOW? So, faster leh. Where is that 'one'? Hahahahaha! Anyway no, I'm not depressed. I just realised I've been so alone that I feel deprived of being loved by a lover. Of course, I'm not desperate, because if I were, I'd be giving out my number and and and having my number of friends on Facebook increased to the max and sending out "INTRO PLEASE" to any interesting person I see. So no, I'M NOT DESPERATE.
-
Hahaha, I just want to feel how it's like to be NOT single. And judging by my overwhelming freedom, I think I should have a taste of how it's like to be in a relationship. Eugene is currently single, is dating and VERY AVAILABLE. Hahahahahaha, okay, will be waiting. :P
------------------------------
It's Tuesday and I'm in Hong Kong! I think it's like 10 degrees Celsius now? Probably bought a new sweater by now to keep me extra warm. HAHAHA! I guess? I just brought my Topman jacket and a wooled sweater (is it wool or cotton or whatever?). I didn't bring the windbreaker, in case you didn't know. Have a good day ahead!
------------------------------
The next post was typed out on 11th December 2.15 p.m. and is scheduled to be published on the 16th December at noon sharp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.