So I just spent three hours uploading photos for my Hong Kong Trip Part Four when I received an error after 100 photos have been already uploaded, that the remaining 30 (for that post I intended to publish a total of 130 photos) can't be uploaded since there's a photo upload limit? According to Blogger, it says all the photos I've uploaded since 2005 (if you didn't know, I have another blog which I started since 2005 -- when I was in Secondary One, it's in one of the columns under, 'My Own Websites'. I stopped blogging there since there were vulgarities, insults against teachers and classmates and the authorities in school asked me to remove all the bad stuff there. I have, but I wanted to start a new -- hence the title of the first post of this blog) up till now has been uploaded to some Picasa Web Album website?
-
What's worst (or better?) is that it's full of photos I've uploaded since my first blog post (2005) up till now. I think. It's a good thing because I've lost some of the photos. It's a bad thing because, now that the photo upload limit is full, I would have to do some serious deleting and that would take LOTS OF TIME and coming from a person who stays at home and becomes a potato couch (by potato couch, I mean, sitting in front of the laptop watching TV shows), I only have so little time a day for such stuffs. Hahahaha. I still have 30 photos left to upload and that's not all. I still have Part Five, Part Six and Video Gallery on HK (yes, I took some videos).
-
But of course, I doubt I'd have any video upload limit since I rarely upload videos here and most of them are uploaded in my YouTube channel and embedded here in my blog posts. So if you've been waiting for Part Four, Five and Six, I'm sorry, it won't come any sooner. I guess I'm also going to have to wait until I start on my 2009 Memoir post and Secondary School Life post because those two posts I intend to do needs a whole lot of photos, heck, there might be five parts even. I really wanna do them as an online memoir so it'll definitely be done, I'm just not sure when. In the meantime, my 2010 resolutions post doesn't need any photos. =)
-
Lost isn't that bad, I guess it just gets ridiculous to think they're still trapped in the island in Season 5 or whatever the latest season it is they're at. So I'll wait for that ridiculous season? I don't know. Hahaha. Anyway, happy 17th birthday Joel! I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T COME. The truth is, and it's a silly truth, I didn't feel like mixing around people whom I have not met for a long time or whom I have not met at all. I've been feeling like an anti-social since Saturday and I just don't want to socialize, I really am not in the mood. I don't know if this is some consequence of getting over someone or being neglected by the same person but I just feel like this all of a sudden. So Joel, if you're reading, I'm really sorry I can't be there, but those who didn't turn up, we'll all make it up to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you enjoy your birthday anyway!
-
Good night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.