Monday, December 21, 2009

Je Vous En Prie

Remember how I got super crazy over French words because they sounded extremely sexy and wonderful? Click here for a list of French-derived English words. Well, I finally bought the CD and the book to learn French! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AND I'M LITERALLY GOING CRAZY. I already went crazy before taking a shower, reading aloud all those freaking sexy words. It's so much easier than Cantonese! Sorry, canto, I won't abandon you -- not for long though. French is S.E.X.Y as hell. It even comes in a CD.
-
The Cantonese-learning book was purchased in Hong Kong at approximately HK$90, so I guess it's S$16? In Singapore, they sell it at $15, right? But with the CD, it costs $20? Unfortunately, I bought my learning-French book at Times, but, fortunately, I had the Times membership! So I had like $3 discount (discounted price: $21). Then again, the CD is so freaking funny and I was trying to catch up with the guy. Hahahaha! Anyway, I finally decided to publish ALL my old photos. I still have lots of posts to do like like, 2010 resolutions, 2009 memoirs and 5 years in Secondary School! It's not for you, but it's for me, as a memorabilia. Or in French and Cantonese respectively, souvenir (yes, it's a French word -- and don't be silly, it's pronounced differently) and... OMG, my Cantonese book don't have the word in the dictionary! Yau mo gao chor!
-
Anyway, here's the AWESOMEST 328 KATONG LAKSA!

-
Avatar last Thursday, second day of its opening. BLOODY AWESOME SHOW! I LOVE IT! This is what I wore: LOL And woops, I kinda look angry. Wait, is this how I look like when I'm angry? I bought a new pair of sunglasses from Hong Kong! IT'S FAKE DUH. Hahaha, I mean, the brand. It was very cheap and I really didn't want to leave HK without buying anything, so I just bought this in a very impulsive manner. But who knew I'd actually love it?! Hahaha! It's similar to the ones Jasmine and Gladys bought for me but smaller -- brings out my eyebrows. HAHAHA! NO IT'S NOT OBSCENE! Look at effing cute Aiden! Ahhhhhh! He smelled so good that day and he was effing cute and he kept coming to me, so I was like, "OH WTH! Let's take photos.".

Yes, I do kiss him! He could possibly be the only love of my life. HAHAHAHAHA.
And I love to carry him like a baby!

MWAKS!

--
I also bought a bottle of perfume from some cosmetics shop! I actually wanted to buy the Burberry one but the salesgirl felt I should get this one because it was an offer. I regret now. That Burberry perfume bottle was so cheap. But, the lady said the Burberry perfume lasts for only 3 hours, and for this, it can last for the whole day. But NOTHING LEH! I don't smell it after like 4 hours?!
--

Tired face below. Hahahahaha.


It comes with a CD too! HAHAHA!
-
HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO. The title means, "You're Welcome" in French. I don't know, it just looks so sexy as a French phrase, so I just made it the title of today's post. LOL! Of course, as you have already noticed, I took French phrases and made them titles of my post, like Je Tadore (I'm still figuring out what it means, it sounds like "I Love You", but no, it's Je T'aime) and Rendezvous (I think there's a different spelling but I'm too lazy to check. Hur hur.) and Menage A Trois (it means threesome, as you can see from the word 'Trois').
-
Surprisingly I am able to speak French without any problems -- as far as I know. It sounds very fluent leh. HAHAHAHA! How ah? Can or not. LOL! Any Singaporean or some French-expatriate who knows how to speak French (duh for the latter! =.^ (this means *raising the eyebrow*)), just communicate with me. Die also nevermind. HAHAHAHA!
-
OK, I went X'mas shopping with Yong Wei! Bloody hell, he can't even stay in a bookstore for more than 10 minutes! I'm finally done with my X'mas shopping! I have to wrap them now. Ahhh, long night ahead. LOL! Anyway, I bought a Santa hat for myself, like FINALLY! Hahahaha! OK, so vote for this guy! He's an ex-graduate from SGSS! If you're a teacher, you better vote okay unless you're... nevermind. Hahaha I think a lot of people from our school in Facebook knows what happened. But yeah, click here to vote!
-
Au revoir! Joy Gin (Cantonese)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.