HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ALFRED TAN! Your Jasmine made me publish this photo on my blog. LOL! But anyway, nice playing MapleStory with you two. HAHAHA! Enjoy your birthday and I hope you like the present Jasmine bought for you! -
Anyway, hey guys. It's my second day in Hong Kong here. This is a scheduled post so I'm just typing what I would type if I were on a Sunday yet unsure of what the reality is like when I'm really in Hong Kong this Sunday. Ahh you get it.
-
Anyway, I have three posts I intend to do but I don't think I should schedule it while I'm away in Hong Kong. First post would be Secondary School Life. It's SOMETHING like the post on Friends, but not really. It's gonna be filled with pictures dated since Secondary One, you'll see ugly photos, you'll read of major funny highlights of that year all the way until this year. So I think, it's going to be BIG. And due to time constraints, it's 1 a.m. now on 11th December, I only have one whole afternoon to blog and I need to gather all my photos, so it'll take 1.5 hours. It would take 3 hours at the most. So, if I'm like lazy, I won't schedule it. You'll just read it one day when I'm back from HK.
-
Second post: 2009 Memoirs. It's SOMETHING like Secondary School Life, but 1/5 of it, you'll have probably seen it or you'll probably see it. Of course, 2009 memoirs consist of things OUTSIDE of my Secondary School life. Like company chalets, etc.
-
Third post: Boring for you because it's just basically for me and myself only. My 2010 resolutions. Of course, there won't be resolutions for school since I would only get results 2 weeks later and like 4 months later too. So school resolutions may be done once I attend a school and if I'm not lazy at all. Hahahaha.
-
Just a brief introduction of all these three posts I'm going to do. Goodnight!
------------------------------------------------
The next post was typed out on 11th December @ 1.20 a.m, scheduled to be published on Monday 14th December at 12 pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.