Monday, December 14, 2009

Tastes As Good As Blood

According to my speculations, that while its effing freezing in Hong Kong, here's a little insight of how I look like wearing a windbreaker. I know how lowlife this is but, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. HAHAHAHA!

----
See the conversation. Jasmine is so disgusting lor.
HAHAHA! Oh yes, that's Molly in my hand.
-
OK, I got nothing to say lah. It's Monday and I'm in Hong Kong. I borrowed my brother's awesome MP3 and I can use my earphone's jack to insert the CB hole so I can listen to AWESOME MUSIC. Hahahahaha! Anyway, I think I want to work at a music store. Then I can play my favourite songs. And plus, I'm a generalized person. I love all genres. But not so much of hardcore metal rock stuff, please. Plus, MY TASTE IS GOOD OKAY. HAHAHAHA! Jasmine and Nurul would agree. =) Nurul agrees my taste is good because I showed her pictures of girls I felt were pretty and she agreed =) And NO, OUR TASTE DON'T SUCK. Jasmine agrees my taste is good because, WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME TASTE! HAHAHA! OK, I hope you guys don't gang up on each other and say my taste is the only one that suck. LOL!
-
If it's not me working at a music store, then I think I shall try Admin work, or bookstores like Borders. Eh, that's quite cool. =)
-
I miss Molly and Aiden and I will be missing my friends by now =) Wait for me then we can go sun-tan with Daryll!
-----------------------------
The next post was typed out on 11th December at 2 pm and is scheduled to be published on the 15th December at noon sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.