Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh For The Love Of God

HEY! I seriously don't know what to say in a scheduled post. In fact, try, I don't know what to say after writing four scheduled posts. Hahahaha. But anyway, just wanna let you in on my family's plans. We do not intend to go Disneyland since we heard it's not worth it. But instead, we'll be going Ocean Park! =D PLUS TONS OF SHOPPING AT CAUSEWAY BAY, KOWLOON, NEW TERRITORIES, WAN CHAI AND BLAH EVERYWHERE! I'll be absolutely retarded to NOT take photos of everywhere I go! HAHAHAHA! Not that my life is special but if you're interested in HK, this post is FOR YOUUUUUU. I'll be back tonight, by then I'll be super tired so I doubt I'd be blogging tonight or tomorrow after midnight. I'll definitely blog tomorrow. But tomorrow I'll find a job. I HAVE TO FIND A JOB. I'm jobless =( and it's already December, 1 week before Christmas! Wait. Should I wait after Christmas then I find a job? Cos I'm scared my future boss my not allow me to take off on a Christmas, he's reason would be like, "Who ask you to come and apply in mid-December when others applied last month? You can't be unfair.".
-
Then I'll be fired because I'll probably punch his face. Hahahaha. OK bye! =D
-----------------
See you guys online tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.